Taking Ole Miss to the Bank
I am still liking Ole Miss to the Banky!
I am still liking Ole Miss to the Banky!
I LUV POSTS LIKE THESE. I WAS ONLY GOING TO PUT A SMALL AMOUNT ABT $50 ON THE COCKS +3, NOT ONLY WILL I BE DOING THAT I WILL THROW ANOTHER 50 ON THE ML AND 100 ON THE UNDER. mAN THIS FORUM MAKES ME ALOT OF MONEY. AT LEAST 300 A WEEKEND. FADE A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND COME UP BIG. i LOVE HOW PEOPLE COME I HERE ACTUALLY JUST BASICALLY GIVE THERE MONEY AWAY BC SOME GUY HAS A WRITE UP. LOOOOOOOOOOL
So you basically bring nothing to this forum? Thanks for replying.
I LUV POSTS LIKE THESE. I WAS ONLY GOING TO PUT A SMALL AMOUNT ABT $50 ON THE COCKS +3, NOT ONLY WILL I BE DOING THAT I WILL THROW ANOTHER 50 ON THE ML AND 100 ON THE UNDER. mAN THIS FORUM MAKES ME ALOT OF MONEY. AT LEAST 300 A WEEKEND. FADE A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND COME UP BIG. i LOVE HOW PEOPLE COME I HERE ACTUALLY JUST BASICALLY GIVE THERE MONEY AWAY BC SOME GUY HAS A WRITE UP. LOOOOOOOOOOL
So you basically bring nothing to this forum? Thanks for replying.
Tulane 13 Home Dog Does Not Cover
Tulane 13 Home Dog Does Not Cover
Thursday home dogs have actually won 100% this year...
you and your great analysis makes me want to back SC even more...
Thursday home dogs have actually won 100% this year...
you and your great analysis makes me want to back SC even more...
Of course Ole Miss is the FAR FAR more talented team. No one is saying that they don't have tons of playmakers and a few 1st rounders. If I recall, wasn't USC the far more talented team when they went to Corvallis last year? Remember all those 1st rounders and NFL players that USC had last year. What happened? They were favored, everybody in America loaded up on them, and they lost. Same siituation here. Everybody is betting on Ole Miss. Check the trends on any sportsbook and you'll see that 85 to 90% of the money is on the Rebs.
And please please don't forget the Houston Nutt factor. His teams always look great against top opponents, but he always chokes away games where he has the better team that is supposed to win. That's what got him run out of town in Ark.
Of course Ole Miss is the FAR FAR more talented team. No one is saying that they don't have tons of playmakers and a few 1st rounders. If I recall, wasn't USC the far more talented team when they went to Corvallis last year? Remember all those 1st rounders and NFL players that USC had last year. What happened? They were favored, everybody in America loaded up on them, and they lost. Same siituation here. Everybody is betting on Ole Miss. Check the trends on any sportsbook and you'll see that 85 to 90% of the money is on the Rebs.
And please please don't forget the Houston Nutt factor. His teams always look great against top opponents, but he always chokes away games where he has the better team that is supposed to win. That's what got him run out of town in Ark.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
- Cleveland Bettors 2,568
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,942
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
