I asked the question earlier and I’ll ask again. MOre surprising, how unstoppable Tulsa offense has looked or how pedestrian Smu offense has looked at times.
I asked the question earlier and I’ll ask again. MOre surprising, how unstoppable Tulsa offense has looked or how pedestrian Smu offense has looked at times.
I asked the question earlier and I’ll ask again. MOre surprising, how unstoppable Tulsa offense has looked or how pedestrian Smu offense has looked at times.
tulsa offense is simply a factor of SMU not tackling them, busted plays, etc
it's a farce
just one of those nights
.
Quote Originally Posted by uscsilb24:
I asked the question earlier and I’ll ask again. MOre surprising, how unstoppable Tulsa offense has looked or how pedestrian Smu offense has looked at times.
tulsa offense is simply a factor of SMU not tackling them, busted plays, etc
funny how they havent shown many replays of all these so called fouls. the few they have, werent really fouls at all. the announcer is trying his best to validate the calls but not doing so well at it
funny how they havent shown many replays of all these so called fouls. the few they have, werent really fouls at all. the announcer is trying his best to validate the calls but not doing so well at it