Doesn't surprise me, been happening in CFB since I can remember. Not sure how they keep getting away with it. There are at least a few games week that are sketch, usually the weeknight or Friday Night games. This one has SMU tanking all over it.
This line went from 9 (where I got it) to 12...so much $ going on SMU, hopefully they win by 10! :)
Doesn't surprise me, been happening in CFB since I can remember. Not sure how they keep getting away with it. There are at least a few games week that are sketch, usually the weeknight or Friday Night games. This one has SMU tanking all over it.
This line went from 9 (where I got it) to 12...so much $ going on SMU, hopefully they win by 10! :)
This game is so fake, why even watch, the outcome is already scripted. Lots of money going on the over and SMU, so it will split, as what usually happens. So if you have Tulsa (who's one of the worst teams in CFB), and the Over...congrats!
This game is so fake, why even watch, the outcome is already scripted. Lots of money going on the over and SMU, so it will split, as what usually happens. So if you have Tulsa (who's one of the worst teams in CFB), and the Over...congrats!