Risking 4.5x
GL
![]()
@FredLeonard
Colorado has no chance. You are throwing money away. Oregon might win by 24 even if Colorado scores a garbage late TD. This is a total mismatch.
@FredLeonard
Colorado has no chance. You are throwing money away. Oregon might win by 24 even if Colorado scores a garbage late TD. This is a total mismatch.
Last night took an L but tonight I bounce back, wake up in the morning by the night I count stacks. Knew that ?? was real when I hit it bounce back.
Last night took an L but tonight I bounce back, wake up in the morning by the night I count stacks. Knew that ?? was real when I hit it bounce back.
Play small crazy parlays. I used to play a pretty good amount on college football, a little bit on pro. I get the same thrill doing a $10 parlay with a +200 college money line, a pick ‘em college football game, and say Josh Allen to score of the first touchdown of the game. 3 of those …$30 a week, lose every one you’re under 500 bucks.
They pay well though
Best of luck either way
Play small crazy parlays. I used to play a pretty good amount on college football, a little bit on pro. I get the same thrill doing a $10 parlay with a +200 college money line, a pick ‘em college football game, and say Josh Allen to score of the first touchdown of the game. 3 of those …$30 a week, lose every one you’re under 500 bucks.
They pay well though
Best of luck either way
