MSU-NEB Over 50.5.
In.
BEE who you like in the Chelsea-Arsenal game any thoughts I need your help any leans on that game over uner 2.5 goals
Who like next week and the week after that come on man I'm
desperate need leans I can go clear into December any thoughts
who you like in the Army Navy game ![]()
BEE who you like in the Chelsea-Arsenal game any thoughts I need your help any leans on that game over uner 2.5 goals
Who like next week and the week after that come on man I'm
desperate need leans I can go clear into December any thoughts
who you like in the Army Navy game ![]()
Big East,
I will be on the Bulldogs as well as I have this capped at 7.56..I'm an under player but these teams keep hammering the over, however my plays will be on the under.
![]()
Big East,
I will be on the Bulldogs as well as I have this capped at 7.56..I'm an under player but these teams keep hammering the over, however my plays will be on the under.
![]()
Thanks. Tailing you on the GA play. I plan to come back later today to rip you if it loses. Just kidding. I always take full responsibility for my wagers. GL.
Thanks. Tailing you on the GA play. I plan to come back later today to rip you if it loses. Just kidding. I always take full responsibility for my wagers. GL.
