Posted:
#76
****NCAAF THURS-SAT 9-9-10/9-11-10 Sides/totals/Halfs NCAAF****
Posted:
#80
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
Also was liking Marshall as well tonight was just waitin for a bit of comfirmation haha Gl man
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
GOOD LUCK FELLAS,, WILL BE BACK AT 2ND HALF,
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
Also was liking Marshall as well tonight was just waitin for a bit of comfirmation haha Gl manMARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
GOOD LUCK FELLAS,, WILL BE BACK AT 2ND HALF,
Posted:
#83
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
GOOD LUCK FELLAS,, WILL BE BACK AT 2ND HALF,
dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
MARSHALL + 13 1.5 UNITS
GOOD LUCK FELLAS,, WILL BE BACK AT 2ND HALF,
dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?
Posted:
#85
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?


dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?
Quote Originally Posted by MILKMAN0923:
dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?


dam i hate that your on the otherside. I was waiting for you to make your play but put this in about an hr ago, wasnt sure you were gonna play it...well maybe it will be like last night, u were late posting your play and it turned out good for me cause I was on the other side. BOL....are your saturday plays gonna be in tonight or you gonna wait till tomorrow before kickoff?
Posted:
#96
Quote Originally Posted by dagrad:
Am I the only gutsy one who took marshall straight up? money baby!
Am I the only gutsy one who took marshall straight up? money baby!
What were the odds?
AND....I really hope they cover for us.....but, of course, I'll be pulling for the WIN, man!!
Quote Originally Posted by dagrad:
Am I the only gutsy one who took marshall straight up? money baby!
Am I the only gutsy one who took marshall straight up? money baby!
What were the odds?
AND....I really hope they cover for us.....but, of course, I'll be pulling for the WIN, man!!
Posted:
#97
philo99
Thanks fellas,, Good Luck to all of ya too,, I will try to reply to any questions and all that stuff, just been pretty busy,, you guys know who ya are that have been tailin and helpin me the past few years,,not tryin to ignore anyone,, GL 

philo99
Thanks fellas,, Good Luck to all of ya too,, I will try to reply to any questions and all that stuff, just been pretty busy,, you guys know who ya are that have been tailin and helpin me the past few years,,not tryin to ignore anyone,, GL 

Posted:
#99
SWEEET,, 2nd Q gonna be a winner,, WHat a great performance by the Thundering Herd,, to answer the guy about the ML play on them,,, Nope,, I wasnt gutsy enough to make that play,, So if it holds up, that will be a great win for you,,,
SWEEET,, 2nd Q gonna be a winner,, WHat a great performance by the Thundering Herd,, to answer the guy about the ML play on them,,, Nope,, I wasnt gutsy enough to make that play,, So if it holds up, that will be a great win for you,,, 
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 663
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,157
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,483
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,755
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,864
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
