Duke 2nd half just cashed! $$$
Nice work i4u
BOOKMAKER and PINNACLE has it
and possible more books.. check it
BOOKMAKER and PINNACLE has it
and possible more books.. check it
Invest whats up buddy? DId you have a play or feeling on Ohio State? I thought I saw you mention it but I didnt see a play! Not sure if I missed it.
Invest whats up buddy? DId you have a play or feeling on Ohio State? I thought I saw you mention it but I didnt see a play! Not sure if I missed it.
Didn't quite see the Notre Dame play in time to get it in. Of course Notre Dame scores quickly. Gonna need a Michigan score to be a able to get a decent line for live play in. Good luck today Invest.
Didn't quite see the Notre Dame play in time to get it in. Of course Notre Dame scores quickly. Gonna need a Michigan score to be a able to get a decent line for live play in. Good luck today Invest.
Invest....my book also closes strictly at 3:30, so I didn't get the OKL 1st H, or the ND.
BUUUT, I am NOT complaining buddy, and i don't want you to scratch anything.
I know I could get other books that are open after the posted time; but, I am kinda locked into this one---long story.
I am good....do not want to mess your "chi' up.
GL
Invest....my book also closes strictly at 3:30, so I didn't get the OKL 1st H, or the ND.
BUUUT, I am NOT complaining buddy, and i don't want you to scratch anything.
I know I could get other books that are open after the posted time; but, I am kinda locked into this one---long story.
I am good....do not want to mess your "chi' up.
GL
