• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence ***

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    WAIWAI
    TRAIN69
    WahooS
    Tarheels85
    D-Town
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8478
    Posts: 63
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    WAIWAI
    WAIWAI
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1026
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2026 - 11:47 PM ET #26

    Train69 an_cheersbol this weekend brother!

    Can't wait for your top 3

    Reply

    Train69 an_cheersbol this weekend brother!

    Can't wait for your top 3

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 12:12 AM ET #27

    Plays thus far.....top 3 still in the works....

     

    Wyoming/San Jose St U 42.5

    BYU/Iowa St U46.5

    Ok St -9.5

    North Carolina +3.5

    Wake Forest -3

    North Texas -27.5 

    Houston +2.5

    Ole Miss -2.5/Tulsa +8.5 teaser

    UCLA/Oregon U59.5

    Oreg St -13.5 (would play to -16.5)

    Coastal Carolina/Marshall O58

    N Dakota St ML

    AF/N ILL U46.5

    Georgia +7.5/Utah -8 teaser 

     

    an_lightening

    Reply

    Plays thus far.....top 3 still in the works....

     

    Wyoming/San Jose St U 42.5

    BYU/Iowa St U46.5

    Ok St -9.5

    North Carolina +3.5

    Wake Forest -3

    North Texas -27.5 

    Houston +2.5

    Ole Miss -2.5/Tulsa +8.5 teaser

    UCLA/Oregon U59.5

    Oreg St -13.5 (would play to -16.5)

    Coastal Carolina/Marshall O58

    N Dakota St ML

    AF/N ILL U46.5

    Georgia +7.5/Utah -8 teaser 

     

    an_lightening

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 12:18 AM ET #28

    UDMLP

     

    UNC

    Central Mich

    Houston

    Tulsa

    N ILL

    Georgia

    Fresno St 

     

    524-1 with round robins in effect as always 

     

    an_getaway

    Reply

    UDMLP

     

    UNC

    Central Mich

    Houston

    Tulsa

    N ILL

    Georgia

    Fresno St 

     

    524-1 with round robins in effect as always 

     

    an_getaway

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25713
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 12:26 AM ET #29

    I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years 

    an_roll_laugh

    .
    Reply

    I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years 

    an_roll_laugh

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 1:14 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years
    I dont even fully understand my brain after all these years....surprised

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years
    I dont even fully understand my brain after all these years....surprised

     
    Tarheels85
    Tarheels85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 9:06 AM ET #31

    Thoughts on tonight’s Florida St/Louisville matchup!? Good luck this week an_cheers

    Reply

    Thoughts on tonight’s Florida St/Louisville matchup!? Good luck this week an_cheers

     
    Tarheels85
    Tarheels85
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 231
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 9:41 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years I dont even fully understand my brain after all these years....

    Betting on my Heels tomorrow. That’s always dangerous lol. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS: I knew in my soul that you’d like North Carolina this week, I know your brain after all these years I dont even fully understand my brain after all these years....

    Betting on my Heels tomorrow. That’s always dangerous lol. 

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 9:52 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheels85:

    Thoughts on tonight’s Florida St/Louisville matchup!? Good luck this week
    I have a small lean to Flor St....maybe Kromah for a TD....other than that I can't really find anything I like as i think the lines are spot on.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheels85:

    Thoughts on tonight’s Florida St/Louisville matchup!? Good luck this week
    I have a small lean to Flor St....maybe Kromah for a TD....other than that I can't really find anything I like as i think the lines are spot on.

     

    peace_5

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177433
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 10:10 AM ET #34

    Good luck Train.  an_cheers

    Reply

    Good luck Train.  an_cheers

     
    lmb4321
    lmb4321
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 12551
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 10:25 AM ET #35

    @TRAIN69

     Hey Train...you with Wahoo...liking okie st over Houston next Saturday...really looking at the one....thanks...peace_5

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Hey Train...you with Wahoo...liking okie st over Houston next Saturday...really looking at the one....thanks...peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 11:10 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    @TRAIN69  Hey Train...you with Wahoo...liking okie st over Houston next Saturday...really looking at the one....thanks...
    I always look to see who's ahead on the schedule, but try not to focus any time on future games as there are variables that can't be calculated that far in advance ( mainly injuries & weather, but also current week performance effecting a team mindset)

     

    I really like both of these coaches and QBs as well.....so gonna have to really eyeball it next week.peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lmb4321:

    @TRAIN69  Hey Train...you with Wahoo...liking okie st over Houston next Saturday...really looking at the one....thanks...
    I always look to see who's ahead on the schedule, but try not to focus any time on future games as there are variables that can't be calculated that far in advance ( mainly injuries & weather, but also current week performance effecting a team mindset)

     

    I really like both of these coaches and QBs as well.....so gonna have to really eyeball it next week.peace_5

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11209
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 1:25 PM ET #37

    @TRAIN69

     peace

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     peace

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 4:01 PM ET #38

    Friday's full slate lean/action wagers

     

    Flor St +3.5/O59.5

    Utah St ML/U43.5

    Iowa +3.5/U41.5

    San Jose St ML/U42.5

    Iowa St +11.5/U46.5

     

    10 teamer pays 385-1 an_2drinks

    Reply

    Friday's full slate lean/action wagers

     

    Flor St +3.5/O59.5

    Utah St ML/U43.5

    Iowa +3.5/U41.5

    San Jose St ML/U42.5

    Iowa St +11.5/U46.5

     

    10 teamer pays 385-1 an_2drinks

     
    DakotaOutlaw
    DakotaOutlaw
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 527
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 4:04 PM ET #39

    GL tonight, Much to likeclover

    Reply

    GL tonight, Much to likeclover

     
    Degenbeter
    Degenbeter
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2020
    Posts: 837
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 4:11 PM ET #40

    @TRAIN69

     Ya know what’s scary for You ? I agree on most lol GL

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Ya know what’s scary for You ? I agree on most lol GL

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 4:31 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenbeter:

    @TRAIN69  Ya know what’s scary for You ? I agree on most lol GL
    Nah....that means you're doing well!cool

     

    Just action stuff.....none of these are strong plays except the SJSt/Wyoming U42.5peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenbeter:

    @TRAIN69  Ya know what’s scary for You ? I agree on most lol GL
    Nah....that means you're doing well!cool

     

    Just action stuff.....none of these are strong plays except the SJSt/Wyoming U42.5peace_5

     
    WAIWAI
    WAIWAI
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1026
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 4:54 PM ET #42

    an_popcorn waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cooking 

    Reply

    an_popcorn waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cooking 

     
    WahooS
    WahooS
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 25713
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 5:14 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by WAIWAI:

    waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cooking
    north Carolina will be on there, I knew when I saw that opener train would bet it, narduzzi yelling at the ap voters after Va tech gifted him a win haha 

     

    .
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WAIWAI:

    waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cooking
    north Carolina will be on there, I knew when I saw that opener train would bet it, narduzzi yelling at the ap voters after Va tech gifted him a win haha 

     

     
    Tomm_Brady
    Tomm_Brady
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 128
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 7:25 PM ET #44

    @TRAIN69

     Might have thought Iowa, Nebraska and UCLA found their way into your UDMLP list.

    Agree with u on BYU under not the UCLA under.

    Time to pick a Train brain, any love, or even lukewarm like, for Missouri tomorrow?

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     Might have thought Iowa, Nebraska and UCLA found their way into your UDMLP list.

    Agree with u on BYU under not the UCLA under.

    Time to pick a Train brain, any love, or even lukewarm like, for Missouri tomorrow?

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 7:49 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm_Brady:

    @TRAIN69  Might have thought Iowa, Nebraska and UCLA found their way into your UDMLP list. Agree with u on BYU under not the UCLA under. Time to pick a Train brain, any love, or even lukewarm like, for Missouri tomorrow?
    Iowa and UCLA are facing tough road games, and I think Nebraska will have to play their game of their year to win....so I can't really expect that.....

    Mizzou spread and total are spot on, and thats what they haven't budged since opening. I have a tiny lean to Miz ML and the U48.5 but I dont think I'll be on either. Simmons is a way better QB than Reed, and I think the Ds are very similar....I seriously doubt Miz will run the ball like it did vs Florida,  but I'm also dont think A&M will have success running or throwing.....27-17 type game if I had to guess.....

     

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm_Brady:

    @TRAIN69  Might have thought Iowa, Nebraska and UCLA found their way into your UDMLP list. Agree with u on BYU under not the UCLA under. Time to pick a Train brain, any love, or even lukewarm like, for Missouri tomorrow?
    Iowa and UCLA are facing tough road games, and I think Nebraska will have to play their game of their year to win....so I can't really expect that.....

    Mizzou spread and total are spot on, and thats what they haven't budged since opening. I have a tiny lean to Miz ML and the U48.5 but I dont think I'll be on either. Simmons is a way better QB than Reed, and I think the Ds are very similar....I seriously doubt Miz will run the ball like it did vs Florida,  but I'm also dont think A&M will have success running or throwing.....27-17 type game if I had to guess.....

     

    an_cheers

     
    Bettorific
    Bettorific
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 7:55 PM ET #46

    @TRAIN69

     

     how much you doin on round robins?

    say a $25 UDMLP

     

     

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     

     how much you doin on round robins?

    say a $25 UDMLP

     

     

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 7:56 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by WAIWAI: waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cookingnorth Carolina will be on there, I knew when I saw that opener train would bet it, narduzzi yelling at the ap voters after Va tech gifted him a win haha
    Spoiler alert.....UNC will not be in the top 3 an_lightening

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WahooS:

    Quote Originally Posted by WAIWAI: waiting patiently for the Cake Top 3 cookingnorth Carolina will be on there, I knew when I saw that opener train would bet it, narduzzi yelling at the ap voters after Va tech gifted him a win haha
    Spoiler alert.....UNC will not be in the top 3 an_lightening

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24992
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 7:58 PM ET #48

    Good luck TRAIN peace_5

    Reply

    Good luck TRAIN peace_5

     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55745
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 8:10 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettorific:

    @TRAIN69    how much you doin on round robins? say a $25 UDMLP
    Depends on the teams and how I feel.....odds go up, the amount goes down.....Im under no illusion these will hit very often.....if you're gonna bet $25 on a 6 team parlay, I would drop down to $2-5 per 4 and 5 teamer because there are 21 bets....no reason to expose to much $ on a long shot.....

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bettorific:

    @TRAIN69    how much you doin on round robins? say a $25 UDMLP
    Depends on the teams and how I feel.....odds go up, the amount goes down.....Im under no illusion these will hit very often.....if you're gonna bet $25 on a 6 team parlay, I would drop down to $2-5 per 4 and 5 teamer because there are 21 bets....no reason to expose to much $ on a long shot.....

     

    peace_5

     
     
    Bettorific
    Bettorific
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2026 - 8:27 PM ET #50

    @TRAIN69

     understood brother

    never done the RR on parlays

    seems like a way to lose more but win more lol

    i generally just take my lumps as its "only" $25

    preciate you man. 

    long time listener first time caller. :-)

     

    Reply

    @TRAIN69

     understood brother

    never done the RR on parlays

    seems like a way to lose more but win more lol

    i generally just take my lumps as its "only" $25

    preciate you man. 

    long time listener first time caller. :-)

     

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 271,164
    • PART DEUX 200
    • Friday 10/09/2026 481
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,862
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,477
    • FRYDAY 5,401
    • Week 6 Money 12,583
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,442
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 379

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.