U stupid fucking idiot that’s why u take a knee u fucking bum
Miami coach
@Drew61
I had to run out I missed it. I saw Miami up late then all of sudden I got home they're doing video game shit lateraling the ball back n forth lol terrible. I had the over which was a disaster 3 points scored in first half yet game finished 43 lol
@Drew61
I had to run out I missed it. I saw Miami up late then all of sudden I got home they're doing video game shit lateraling the ball back n forth lol terrible. I had the over which was a disaster 3 points scored in first half yet game finished 43 lol
i had miami ML as the final leg of an 8 game parlay ![]()
what will his explanation be for not taking a knee? in all my years i’ve never seen anything like that
i had miami ML as the final leg of an 8 game parlay ![]()
what will his explanation be for not taking a knee? in all my years i’ve never seen anything like that
I love my Florida teams and want them to win every single time but what he did was inexcusable. It's the kind of mistake a first year GRADE SCHOOL Head Coach might make and even then, I doubt it. His idiotic move did not effect me financially since I didn't have anything on the game. I doubt this one action will get him fired but might be another log for the fire.
I hope the National radio and sports talk programs bring this up for discussion. I already know two sports radio hosts who plan on doing this, unfortunately their shows aren't until Monday. This error most likely cost the U a spot in a NY6 bowl game (notably the Orange Bowl).
I love my Florida teams and want them to win every single time but what he did was inexcusable. It's the kind of mistake a first year GRADE SCHOOL Head Coach might make and even then, I doubt it. His idiotic move did not effect me financially since I didn't have anything on the game. I doubt this one action will get him fired but might be another log for the fire.
I hope the National radio and sports talk programs bring this up for discussion. I already know two sports radio hosts who plan on doing this, unfortunately their shows aren't until Monday. This error most likely cost the U a spot in a NY6 bowl game (notably the Orange Bowl).
imagine being that stupid, love when stuff like this happens honestly it shows an idiocy for thinking that you have it all wrapped up and can't lose no matter if you don't play it safe. that you're so dumb and arrogant that no way you could possibly fumble and if so you still won't lose, nope just can't happen, I love it
imagine being that stupid, love when stuff like this happens honestly it shows an idiocy for thinking that you have it all wrapped up and can't lose no matter if you don't play it safe. that you're so dumb and arrogant that no way you could possibly fumble and if so you still won't lose, nope just can't happen, I love it
It really makes you wonder… this level of incompetence isn’t possible is it? I’ve never seen anything like this. Miami ML has to be the worst beat in sports betting history.
It really makes you wonder… this level of incompetence isn’t possible is it? I’ve never seen anything like this. Miami ML has to be the worst beat in sports betting history.
i had miami ML as the final leg of an 8 game parlay what will his explanation be for not taking a knee? in all my years i’ve never seen anything like that
Same. For $2K. I'm in shock. Doesn't take a knee??? I'm baffled.
i had miami ML as the final leg of an 8 game parlay what will his explanation be for not taking a knee? in all my years i’ve never seen anything like that
Same. For $2K. I'm in shock. Doesn't take a knee??? I'm baffled.
People on here swear sports aren’t fixed. Hahaha
Based on most of the comments here, these people are still blind
People on here swear sports aren’t fixed. Hahaha
Based on most of the comments here, these people are still blind
I am shocked watching that play...
I see the fumble was on a 3rd and 10 running play from GT 35 yard line..and 30 seconds left
How many timeouts did GT have left? Do teams ever take knees if other team can get ball back?
Anyway... Shocking
I am shocked watching that play...
I see the fumble was on a 3rd and 10 running play from GT 35 yard line..and 30 seconds left
How many timeouts did GT have left? Do teams ever take knees if other team can get ball back?
Anyway... Shocking
No timeouts left . . . 32 secs . . . .guy fumbled and it was recovered so clock stopped running of course with 26 secs . . . . . elbow was clearly down . . . but replay didn't overturn it . . .then G.Tech threw one up at midfield that should have been picked but defender misjudged it . . .then with 10 secs qb rolled to right and a guy broke free for a touchdown . . . incredible . .
No timeouts left . . . 32 secs . . . .guy fumbled and it was recovered so clock stopped running of course with 26 secs . . . . . elbow was clearly down . . . but replay didn't overturn it . . .then G.Tech threw one up at midfield that should have been picked but defender misjudged it . . .then with 10 secs qb rolled to right and a guy broke free for a touchdown . . . incredible . .
guess who was coaching oregon when this happened, same coach coaching miami tonight. oregon up 31-28 with 58 seconds left 2nd down stanford has 1 timeout all oregon has to do is kneel on the ball and game over...but...oregon loses 38-31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UL8k_aGXZU
guess who was coaching oregon when this happened, same coach coaching miami tonight. oregon up 31-28 with 58 seconds left 2nd down stanford has 1 timeout all oregon has to do is kneel on the ball and game over...but...oregon loses 38-31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UL8k_aGXZU
Only thing I remember that is comparable is Baylor back in the day when they were really bad . . . Kevin Steele i think was the coach . . . they were inside opponents 10 and could have knelt it out . . . . but didn't . . . fumbled and it was run back 90 some yards for a touchdown
Only thing I remember that is comparable is Baylor back in the day when they were really bad . . . Kevin Steele i think was the coach . . . they were inside opponents 10 and could have knelt it out . . . . but didn't . . . fumbled and it was run back 90 some yards for a touchdown
But for a top 20 team to do this . . . .bad call or not . . . . too put anything at risk like that . . . . is inexcusable . . . .feel bad for the players and fans
But for a top 20 team to do this . . . .bad call or not . . . . too put anything at risk like that . . . . is inexcusable . . . .feel bad for the players and fans
There should probably be an investigation into the coach. You have to draw the line somewhere… this can’t be reasonably explained.
There should probably be an investigation into the coach. You have to draw the line somewhere… this can’t be reasonably explained.
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: There should probably be an investigation into the coach. You have to draw the line somewhere… this can’t be reasonably explained. this is explained easily. Stupidity. The problem here is? You people think these head coaches are smart??? News flash, they're not!!!! They aren't the brightest bulb in the set. They aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. Matter of fact, these head coaches are a bunch of idiots. Don't believe me???? How come everyone is always complaining on why these head coaches do the things they do???? The answer is easy. Because they're idiots. Trust me, coaches aren't as smart as you think they are. This game wasn't fixed. It was a typical idiotic, head coaching move that happens in most games. Head coaches make idiotic moves every game
Sure but plenty of those other horrible decisions can be explained away. This goes beyond stupid. I didn’t even have money on this. I can’t wrap my head around an undefeated ranked teams head coach being too stupid to take a knee.
Quote Originally Posted by CaseyMcGehee: There should probably be an investigation into the coach. You have to draw the line somewhere… this can’t be reasonably explained. this is explained easily. Stupidity. The problem here is? You people think these head coaches are smart??? News flash, they're not!!!! They aren't the brightest bulb in the set. They aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. Matter of fact, these head coaches are a bunch of idiots. Don't believe me???? How come everyone is always complaining on why these head coaches do the things they do???? The answer is easy. Because they're idiots. Trust me, coaches aren't as smart as you think they are. This game wasn't fixed. It was a typical idiotic, head coaching move that happens in most games. Head coaches make idiotic moves every game
Sure but plenty of those other horrible decisions can be explained away. This goes beyond stupid. I didn’t even have money on this. I can’t wrap my head around an undefeated ranked teams head coach being too stupid to take a knee.
I'm glad he's getting destroyed on social media for that decision. He honestly should be fired..A 5 year old could make the right call there. The fact that he opened his post game conference with "We just made too many mistakes today" is ridiculous
I'm glad he's getting destroyed on social media for that decision. He honestly should be fired..A 5 year old could make the right call there. The fact that he opened his post game conference with "We just made too many mistakes today" is ridiculous
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,092
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,691
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,936
- HELP PLEASE 1,465
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,424
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
