Super cheers to you to bud, amazing bowl run and I really respect you and all the positive contributors on covers. The positive ones are in the minority but you know who you are.
Quote Originally Posted by CHARLOTTEsports:
Super cheers to you to bud, amazing bowl run and I really respect you and all the positive contributors on covers. The positive ones are in the minority but you know who you are.
Why didn't I see this before game time.. Makes my +14.5 and over 47.5 small plays look childish Congrats you sick person
Sweet call on the over! I really thought if LVille won the game it had a good chance of being a 24-21 type game, so I leaned over, but couldnt play it.
tim
Quote Originally Posted by timdogs17:
Why didn't I see this before game time.. Makes my +14.5 and over 47.5 small plays look childish Congrats you sick person
Sweet call on the over! I really thought if LVille won the game it had a good chance of being a 24-21 type game, so I leaned over, but couldnt play it.
Train, nice call on the Loui ML! I picked same ML but I wish I had seen your pick earlier....would've laid down a little more (loss the under). Now that the game is over, I can say that even though I won, I'm really surprised that Loui won SU. Lots of surprises this year, teams that you think would win and cover, don't cover and teams that are sh!tty, win SU. Go figure.
All the best to you!
Train, nice call on the Loui ML! I picked same ML but I wish I had seen your pick earlier....would've laid down a little more (loss the under). Now that the game is over, I can say that even though I won, I'm really surprised that Loui won SU. Lots of surprises this year, teams that you think would win and cover, don't cover and teams that are sh!tty, win SU. Go figure.
That's interesting....... Where's the scum of the earth who was all over this guy when he went balls to the wall on the Seahawks/Rams game?
Think they'd come out and give him a pat on the back for this one.
Homey didn't play dis one Train, but great hit. Stay thirsty my friend.
You will never see those people in a winning thread. Thats what makes them low lifes. Cant wait for someone to lose. Just a sad way to live life. I can imagine jwheels and the sec faithful were hoping for me to fail so they could say how dumb I was.....
homey
Quote Originally Posted by homey:
That's interesting....... Where's the scum of the earth who was all over this guy when he went balls to the wall on the Seahawks/Rams game?
Think they'd come out and give him a pat on the back for this one.
Homey didn't play dis one Train, but great hit. Stay thirsty my friend.
You will never see those people in a winning thread. Thats what makes them low lifes. Cant wait for someone to lose. Just a sad way to live life. I can imagine jwheels and the sec faithful were hoping for me to fail so they could say how dumb I was.....