“I would assume 99% of the posters on covers are mediocre including you…“
your attitude stinks… this is a great place look around…
“I would assume 99% of the posters on covers are mediocre including you…“
your attitude stinks… this is a great place look around…
“I would assume 99% of the posters on covers are mediocre including you…“
your attitude stinks… this is a great place look around…
Go F Yourself, how's that for negative...you nothing nobody gambling degenerate...
Go F Yourself, how's that for negative...you nothing nobody gambling degenerate...
@LonghornHoosier
Ultimately, my take was accurate on all 4. USC covered 14 which I did not bet, but if you did then you got there.
If you bet that card as is, you went 2-2.
@LonghornHoosier
Ultimately, my take was accurate on all 4. USC covered 14 which I did not bet, but if you did then you got there.
If you bet that card as is, you went 2-2.
@IntenseOperator
His winner…great hair by the way
I’ve seen you lurking the penalty box no respect.
and Indiana was a fantastic wager by Hoosier!!!! That Teams for real I tell ya. Longhorns no chance…but Hoosiers maybe
on to next week..
@IntenseOperator
His winner…great hair by the way
I’ve seen you lurking the penalty box no respect.
and Indiana was a fantastic wager by Hoosier!!!! That Teams for real I tell ya. Longhorns no chance…but Hoosiers maybe
on to next week..
