Louisiana playing better atm
L-Jay v3.1
@KingRGIII
You are pathetic lol iq of a frog
Haha you're in others threads talking shlt saying L-jay got buried today. I just looked his plays he's 1-1 on the day with 1 pending lol " buried" y'all just know that RGbum knee is the biggest hater on covers .
@KingRGIII
You are pathetic lol iq of a frog
Haha you're in others threads talking shlt saying L-jay got buried today. I just looked his plays he's 1-1 on the day with 1 pending lol " buried" y'all just know that RGbum knee is the biggest hater on covers .
@G8rsDomin8 Line may move tho . Be careful and best of luck
@beats723
I'm keeping it. ![]()
I'm having a horrific day. So I'll try dumb luck...lol. Wish I didn't even catch the mistake hind sight 20/20. ![]()
![]()
@G8rsDomin8 Line may move tho . Be careful and best of luck
@beats723
I'm keeping it. ![]()
I'm having a horrific day. So I'll try dumb luck...lol. Wish I didn't even catch the mistake hind sight 20/20. ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
