Great day going 5-1. I am now currently on a 40-17 (70%) run. Let's keep this thing going
Thanks sir, much appreciated! Although I was hoping for a 2H...![]()
Thanks sir, much appreciated! Although I was hoping for a 2H...![]()
Thanks sir, much appreciated! Although I was hoping for a 2H...![]()
Very nice run man , congrats ![]()
The best vibes ![]()
Tip
Very nice run man , congrats ![]()
The best vibes ![]()
Tip
Just being honest. You weren't HOPING for a 2H?
![]()
![]()
Not expecting, but hoping...lol.
Just being honest. You weren't HOPING for a 2H?
![]()
![]()
Not expecting, but hoping...lol.
@G8rsDomin8
No . He rarely puts out 2nd half plays . Been following for years maybe saw a couple in nvaaf . I'm happy I caught 3-1 of the plays today ! Bol ![]()
@G8rsDomin8
No . He rarely puts out 2nd half plays . Been following for years maybe saw a couple in nvaaf . I'm happy I caught 3-1 of the plays today ! Bol ![]()
You're very appreciated!
You're very appreciated!
@finsterbaby
Football 1h's crushes it. College hoops long season I feel football his thing although has had some wicked runs in hoops. College hoops your thing tho Fin always look forward to your plays!! Best of luck this college season I hope you prosper ![]()
![]()
![]()
@finsterbaby
Football 1h's crushes it. College hoops long season I feel football his thing although has had some wicked runs in hoops. College hoops your thing tho Fin always look forward to your plays!! Best of luck this college season I hope you prosper ![]()
![]()
![]()
