I am really struggling in the early weeks of CFB
5 -5 so far this week... and with the games underway I am losing in 3 and leading in 3
🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets
Posted:
#5927
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
I am really struggling in the early weeks of CFB 5 -5 so far this week... and with the games underway I am losing in 3 and leading in 3
I am really struggling in the early weeks of CFB 5 -5 so far this week... and with the games underway I am losing in 3 and leading in 3
LIVE BET mid-2Q trail 3 - 10, FLA drive; GATORS -110 @pinn *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
I am really struggling in the early weeks of CFB 5 -5 so far this week... and with the games underway I am losing in 3 and leading in 3
I am really struggling in the early weeks of CFB 5 -5 so far this week... and with the games underway I am losing in 3 and leading in 3
LIVE BET mid-2Q trail 3 - 10, FLA drive; GATORS -110 @pinn *BB
Posted:
#5932
Meanwhile the 4 - 0 UMASS Minutemen (much higher rated than E.Mich) are getting hammered AT HOME by the significantly weaker opponent, in a bigtime upset.
2 more losses for me.
Meanwhile the 4 - 0 UMASS Minutemen (much higher rated than E.Mich) are getting hammered AT HOME by the significantly weaker opponent, in a bigtime upset.
2 more losses for me.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,477
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,710
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,371
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,209
- Monday 10/05/2026 441
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,527
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,003
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
