FSU's Greg Reid Arrested..
maybe they will suspend him for 1 qtr
1st half vs either Murray State or Savannah State seems appropriate
good god- what a joke of a schedule
maybe they will suspend him for 1 qtr
1st half vs either Murray State or Savannah State seems appropriate
good god- what a joke of a schedule
Yes why is marijuana still illegal when ciggerettes and alcohol kill?
I went to a D1 school, you would be surprised of how many 4 5* recruits smoke weed do coke, and drink... a LOT of the times the very night prior to a big game. I was very surprised to see this but yea most NCAA athletes do some kind of drugs. A lot of them are also involved in drug sales as well because everybody would buy from them just because they know they have a popular name! no bullshit its crazy. and we will see more and more students getting locked up throughout the year this is just the start
Yes why is marijuana still illegal when ciggerettes and alcohol kill?
I went to a D1 school, you would be surprised of how many 4 5* recruits smoke weed do coke, and drink... a LOT of the times the very night prior to a big game. I was very surprised to see this but yea most NCAA athletes do some kind of drugs. A lot of them are also involved in drug sales as well because everybody would buy from them just because they know they have a popular name! no bullshit its crazy. and we will see more and more students getting locked up throughout the year this is just the start
1st half vs either Murray State or Savannah State seems appropriate
good god- what a joke of a schedule
Finally took a page from the Gator playbook.
1st half vs either Murray State or Savannah State seems appropriate
good god- what a joke of a schedule
Finally took a page from the Gator playbook.
Well, under Spurrier they dropped their traditional rivalry against the Hurricanes to play teams like the Citadel, NE Louisiana and Furman, brother, so I don't think Urban came up with the plan.
Well, under Spurrier they dropped their traditional rivalry against the Hurricanes to play teams like the Citadel, NE Louisiana and Furman, brother, so I don't think Urban came up with the plan.
Well, under Spurrier they dropped their traditional rivalry against the Hurricanes to play teams like the Citadel, NE Louisiana and Furman, brother, so I don't think Urban came up with the plan.
Well, under Spurrier they dropped their traditional rivalry against the Hurricanes to play teams like the Citadel, NE Louisiana and Furman, brother, so I don't think Urban came up with the plan.
but I bet they won't drop you like you did them.
but I bet they won't drop you like you did them.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,535
- PART DEUX 252
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
