Lol 15k off a random follow. No wonder ppl hate so much when they lose. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lol 15k off a random follow. No wonder ppl hate so much when they lose. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ur pathetic. Please go away. Oops now you'll never leave. Lol
He asked me how I was 0-3 and I answered him tough guy behind computer. You're the loser talking crap on sports betting site.
This guy counting losses before the game is over. Talk about being used to losing. Even admits he was about to tilt if that last one lost. Lol. Learn from this guy people. Learnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Quote Originally Posted by jmr5233:
Quote Originally Posted by Playdahouse:
Ur pathetic. Please go away. Oops now you'll never leave. Lol
He asked me how I was 0-3 and I answered him tough guy behind computer. You're the loser talking crap on sports betting site.
This guy counting losses before the game is over. Talk about being used to losing. Even admits he was about to tilt if that last one lost. Lol. Learn from this guy people. Learnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn