If thats how we lose the first one we tip our caps and move on... pick 6... punt returns... and a usf team not even trying to throw out of endzone haha... 2nd loss all bowl season
If thats how we lose the first one we tip our caps and move on... pick 6... punt returns... and a usf team not even trying to throw out of endzone haha... 2nd loss all bowl season
Do you know the record for 1st half unders this bowl season? Should I hammer them every game? I think a lot of points scored Ok St./Colorado
I dont have my excelt sheet in front of me as i am out but first half unders are above .500... but no doubt the 2nd halfs have helped the system get to this point... just in the last 2 days i think the first half unders are 3 - 3
Quote Originally Posted by jmr5233:
Do you know the record for 1st half unders this bowl season? Should I hammer them every game? I think a lot of points scored Ok St./Colorado
I dont have my excelt sheet in front of me as i am out but first half unders are above .500... but no doubt the 2nd halfs have helped the system get to this point... just in the last 2 days i think the first half unders are 3 - 3
Jmr5233 with all due respect man just read the whole post he explains it throughly... yes OK State game bet 1h under then if it loses you double your bet on 2H under... if it wins you stop betting.
To be fair i just started the system and understand the nail biting moments haha i was close to tilting if this Ark VT game went over 1H
Jmr5233 with all due respect man just read the whole post he explains it throughly... yes OK State game bet 1h under then if it loses you double your bet on 2H under... if it wins you stop betting.
To be fair i just started the system and understand the nail biting moments haha i was close to tilting if this Ark VT game went over 1H
You're right man. Realized that after I sent it..my bad..
Quote Originally Posted by meeturmaker113:
Jmr5233 with all due respect man just read the whole post he explains it throughly... yes OK State game bet 1h under then if it loses you double your bet on 2H under... if it wins you stop betting.
To be fair i just started the system and understand the nail biting moments haha i was close to tilting if this Ark VT game went over 1H
You're right man. Realized that after I sent it..my bad..
Quote Originally Posted by meeturmaker113:
Jmr5233 with all due respect man just read the whole post he explains it throughly... yes OK State game bet 1h under then if it loses you double your bet on 2H under... if it wins you stop betting.
To be fair i just started the system and understand the nail biting moments haha i was close to tilting if this Ark VT game went over 1H