• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Bowl System - Insane again this year

    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»
    Picks2winby
    royboymiami
    rollonotes
    NONEED4LUCK
    thekoreanmang
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 53692
    Posts: 446
    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    Picks2winby
    Picks2winby
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 1189
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:17 PM ET #376

    Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:

    Usc psu 2nd half under 33 2xs... got the rise i wanted... close my eyes... waiting on auburn for a sec guys
    waiting to see if it goes up, but would you play it at under 31.5 even money ? 
    *Special play **Super play
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:

    Usc psu 2nd half under 33 2xs... got the rise i wanted... close my eyes... waiting on auburn for a sec guys
    waiting to see if it goes up, but would you play it at under 31.5 even money ? 
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:17 PM ET #377

    my bad gents its 31.5
    Reply
    my bad gents its 31.5
     
    rollonotes
    rollonotes
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 723
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:19 PM ET #378

    Not too sure I can play the under  for 2nd half after that first half. Wow!!!
    It ain't over til it's over
    Reply
    Not too sure I can play the under  for 2nd half after that first half. Wow!!!
     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29188
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:20 PM ET #379

    31.5 for me +105. I don't think I have the balls to hit it. 
    Reply
    31.5 for me +105. I don't think I have the balls to hit it. 
     
    Picks2winby
    Picks2winby
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 1189
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:26 PM ET #380

    I didn't play it, but may play in game under 80+ if there's a quick score here. 
    *Special play **Super play
    Reply
    I didn't play it, but may play in game under 80+ if there's a quick score here. 
     
    thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:26 PM ET #381

    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    31.5 for me +105. I don't think I have the balls to hit it. 

    Damn. At least you got plus money. I just wagered enough to win back half of my losses. I'm still up despite the 1H losses so no need to push it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NONEED4LUCK:

    31.5 for me +105. I don't think I have the balls to hit it. 

    Damn. At least you got plus money. I just wagered enough to win back half of my losses. I'm still up despite the 1H losses so no need to push it.
     
    Picks2winby
    Picks2winby
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 1189
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:27 PM ET #382

    48 first half, 32 second half is where I get the 80 number
    *Special play **Super play
    Reply
    48 first half, 32 second half is where I get the 80 number
     
    jetsgolfer
    jetsgolfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:28 PM ET #383

    I've been following you rogg and appreciate your insight to this "system", but you can't claim you got the under number of 33 for the second half of USC/Psu game...  if you can prove or have it thru a local, then so be it...

    Someone mentioned he was waiting on the under of 33.5 for the auburn game and the thread took on a different direction....

    The system should recognize 31.5 as the Over/under for the second half that most of us should have gotten...
    Reply
    I've been following you rogg and appreciate your insight to this "system", but you can't claim you got the under number of 33 for the second half of USC/Psu game...  if you can prove or have it thru a local, then so be it...

    Someone mentioned he was waiting on the under of 33.5 for the auburn game and the thread took on a different direction....

    The system should recognize 31.5 as the Over/under for the second half that most of us should have gotten...
     
    skins1206
    skins1206
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:29 PM ET #384

    I took the bet -110 @ half, If I would have waited 30 seconds I could have U79.5 at even money.  But going live is risky.
    Reply
    I took the bet -110 @ half, If I would have waited 30 seconds I could have U79.5 at even money.  But going live is risky.
     
    Picks2winby
    Picks2winby
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 1189
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:33 PM ET #385

    I just made an in game wager under 84.5 
    *Special play **Super play
    Reply
    I just made an in game wager under 84.5 
     
    Roggs05
    Roggs05
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:37 PM ET #386

    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    I've been following you rogg and appreciate your insight to this "system", but you can't claim you got the under number of 33 for the second half of USC/Psu game...  if you can prove or have it thru a local, then so be it...

    Someone mentioned he was waiting on the under of 33.5 for the auburn game and the thread took on a different direction....

    The system should recognize 31.5 as the Over/under for the second half that most of us should have gotten...


    Recognize whatever you like... in fact 33 under was -105... lets not start this in this thread after 3 weeks of positivity like im throwing out ridiculous lines... sure 31.5 if u want
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    I've been following you rogg and appreciate your insight to this "system", but you can't claim you got the under number of 33 for the second half of USC/Psu game...  if you can prove or have it thru a local, then so be it...

    Someone mentioned he was waiting on the under of 33.5 for the auburn game and the thread took on a different direction....

    The system should recognize 31.5 as the Over/under for the second half that most of us should have gotten...


    Recognize whatever you like... in fact 33 under was -105... lets not start this in this thread after 3 weeks of positivity like im throwing out ridiculous lines... sure 31.5 if u want
     
    jetsgolfer
    jetsgolfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:44 PM ET #387

    Where in fact was 33 at -105??

    I don't want to be "that guy" in your thread, as I mentioned I appreciate your insight into this system!!!

    I do not acuse you of throwing inaccurate lines and it may not matter, but 33 to 31.5 is a large second half line total,...

    Looks like 35 wouldn't have mattered,,..  this game looks like it may be the third loss, which I regret..
    Reply
    Where in fact was 33 at -105??

    I don't want to be "that guy" in your thread, as I mentioned I appreciate your insight into this system!!!

    I do not acuse you of throwing inaccurate lines and it may not matter, but 33 to 31.5 is a large second half line total,...

    Looks like 35 wouldn't have mattered,,..  this game looks like it may be the third loss, which I regret..
     
    JBone_Texas
    JBone_Texas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 1016
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:46 PM ET #388

    Greedy bookies on to this, you know they are lurking all over this place.  So be it, I didn't get a 33 but someone posted elsewhere (that I know) that they got a jump to 33.5 -110 real quick.

    This crap doesn't matter, it isn't about the record it is the system.  Play or or shut up.  Beware of the negatives on here they are most likely bookies wanting to spread disinformation, fear, doubt, and uncertainty.
    Reply
    Greedy bookies on to this, you know they are lurking all over this place.  So be it, I didn't get a 33 but someone posted elsewhere (that I know) that they got a jump to 33.5 -110 real quick.

    This crap doesn't matter, it isn't about the record it is the system.  Play or or shut up.  Beware of the negatives on here they are most likely bookies wanting to spread disinformation, fear, doubt, and uncertainty.
     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:48 PM ET #389

    won't matter I said several times systems don't look at humans, just statistics and you're counting on Vegas to set correct lines..

    The Combine had Brady the slowest QB his year, and he wasn't worth anything...however there were #'s of major pts scored by both these teams since 10/15..You're too dependent on Vegas setting lines...


    Reply
    won't matter I said several times systems don't look at humans, just statistics and you're counting on Vegas to set correct lines..

    The Combine had Brady the slowest QB his year, and he wasn't worth anything...however there were #'s of major pts scored by both these teams since 10/15..You're too dependent on Vegas setting lines...


     
    thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:48 PM ET #390

    You win sum, you lose sum.
    Reply
    You win sum, you lose sum.
     
    Roggs05
    Roggs05
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:49 PM ET #391

    Under 33.5 first half oklahoma auburn
    Reply
    Under 33.5 first half oklahoma auburn
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:50 PM ET #392

    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    Where in fact was 33 at -105??

    I don't want to be "that guy" in your thread, as I mentioned I appreciate your insight into this system!!!

    I do not acuse you of throwing inaccurate lines and it may not matter, but 33 to 31.5 is a large second half line total,...

    Looks like 35 wouldn't have mattered,,..  this game looks like it may be the third loss, which I regret..


    Man no disrespect but Rogg has been MONEY ALL BOWL SEASON .... dont disrespect the system 

    Just your questioning of Rogg is DISRESPECTFUL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    Where in fact was 33 at -105??

    I don't want to be "that guy" in your thread, as I mentioned I appreciate your insight into this system!!!

    I do not acuse you of throwing inaccurate lines and it may not matter, but 33 to 31.5 is a large second half line total,...

    Looks like 35 wouldn't have mattered,,..  this game looks like it may be the third loss, which I regret..


    Man no disrespect but Rogg has been MONEY ALL BOWL SEASON .... dont disrespect the system 

    Just your questioning of Rogg is DISRESPECTFUL
     
    jetsgolfer
    jetsgolfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:52 PM ET #393

    Boner,  you are so intuitive...  the bookies are lurking....

    I booked in college and believe me, you, the bettors, don't need me to help you make all of your losing pics...

    I already told you I appreciate this system, as much, I am benefitting from.  I just didn't want an inflated line to cause disention..  again, it doesn't look like it matters anyway

    Good luck with your future bets!!
    Reply
    Boner,  you are so intuitive...  the bookies are lurking....

    I booked in college and believe me, you, the bettors, don't need me to help you make all of your losing pics...

    I already told you I appreciate this system, as much, I am benefitting from.  I just didn't want an inflated line to cause disention..  again, it doesn't look like it matters anyway

    Good luck with your future bets!!
     
    jetsgolfer
    jetsgolfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 113
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:55 PM ET #394

    Anyways, guys, I've got the under for the Oklahoma first half!! 

    Let's go!!  Thanks Rogg
    Reply
    Anyways, guys, I've got the under for the Oklahoma first half!! 

    Let's go!!  Thanks Rogg
     
    pinballwizard
    pinballwizard
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 11527
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 7:59 PM ET #395

    I got under 33.5 @ -110 for the Auburn-Oklahoma game just now.
    Reply
    I got under 33.5 @ -110 for the Auburn-Oklahoma game just now.
     
    pinballwizard
    pinballwizard
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 11527
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 8:04 PM ET #396

    Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:

    Under 33.5 first half oklahoma auburn

    Rogue have you officially locked that play in?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Roggs05:

    Under 33.5 first half oklahoma auburn

    Rogue have you officially locked that play in?

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29188
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 8:05 PM ET #397

    It doesn't matter if it was 43. This was dead from game one. You can't win them all. This has been the best system I've seen. Ever. 
    Reply
    It doesn't matter if it was 43. This was dead from game one. You can't win them all. This has been the best system I've seen. Ever. 
     
    Roggs05
    Roggs05
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 842
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 8:08 PM ET #398

    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    Rogue have you officially locked that play in?


    Yes
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    Rogue have you officially locked that play in?


    Yes
     
    thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 310
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 8:23 PM ET #399

    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    Boner,  you are so intuitive...  the bookies are lurking....

    I booked in college and believe me, you, the bettors, don't need me to help you make all of your losing pics...

    I already told you I appreciate this system, as much, I am benefitting from.  I just didn't want an inflated line to cause disention..  again, it doesn't look like it matters anyway

    Good luck with your future bets!!

    I think a healthy amount of questioning/accountability is okay. No one is disrespecting anyone. We're all trying to help each other.

    1H U33.5. Let's go.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsgolfer:

    Boner,  you are so intuitive...  the bookies are lurking....

    I booked in college and believe me, you, the bettors, don't need me to help you make all of your losing pics...

    I already told you I appreciate this system, as much, I am benefitting from.  I just didn't want an inflated line to cause disention..  again, it doesn't look like it matters anyway

    Good luck with your future bets!!

    I think a healthy amount of questioning/accountability is okay. No one is disrespecting anyone. We're all trying to help each other.

    1H U33.5. Let's go.
     
     
    royboymiami
    royboymiami
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 5321
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2017 - 8:45 PM ET #400

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly06:

    Hoya - dont ruin this dude you know better. you dont peek in, make a suggestion then give him the "i told ya so"  just stfu and move on. nothing wins every time. and youre no genius most people figured this game would go over in the end. if you believe in somethig you play it everytime or not at all, otherwise you will lay off winners and play losers and render your system useless. i get your "warning" but to come back by after is bush league homes. and theres not a thing to say otherwise, its bush. 

    VERY WELL SAID!
    Some idiots are Madd this is the 1st game they trail
    If youve been on here for the past couple weeks youd be as happy as most of us... garbage earlier today we got 2-0 before 3 pm EST
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly06:

    Hoya - dont ruin this dude you know better. you dont peek in, make a suggestion then give him the "i told ya so"  just stfu and move on. nothing wins every time. and youre no genius most people figured this game would go over in the end. if you believe in somethig you play it everytime or not at all, otherwise you will lay off winners and play losers and render your system useless. i get your "warning" but to come back by after is bush league homes. and theres not a thing to say otherwise, its bush. 

    VERY WELL SAID!
    Some idiots are Madd this is the 1st game they trail
    If youve been on here for the past couple weeks youd be as happy as most of us... garbage earlier today we got 2-0 before 3 pm EST
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,489
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,141
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,721
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,975
    • HELP PLEASE 1,580
    • PART DEUX 222
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,134
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Sunday 3,128

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.