@Weeds1079
![]()
I’m admittedly superstitious. Please no talk about these games until the whistle.
i appreciate everything. I’m not much on self promotion. Let’s just do the plays and if they win cool, and if they lose then darn. Trust me, I’ll know when I lose because I get to throw away the ticket, or drive to the book and cash.
i mean no harm but no accolades or thanks until the whistle please. Mush is real
I’m admittedly superstitious. Please no talk about these games until the whistle.
i appreciate everything. I’m not much on self promotion. Let’s just do the plays and if they win cool, and if they lose then darn. Trust me, I’ll know when I lose because I get to throw away the ticket, or drive to the book and cash.
i mean no harm but no accolades or thanks until the whistle please. Mush is real
Great work. I ended up going with my instinct on Buf+o / Ohio+u. Appreciate your work. I can tell you're very disciplined and thats a major key to a great capper.
Great work. I ended up going with my instinct on Buf+o / Ohio+u. Appreciate your work. I can tell you're very disciplined and thats a major key to a great capper.
Great plays. Glad I didn’t ruin it. I appreciate it. I’m disciplined because I refuse to download or play online so if I want to bet I have to drive 20minutes. The closest is 10 minutes but again taking the convenience out will do wonders. if you have to drive 40 total minutes you better feel like it’s worth it. This also keeps me off live, second half, and late night boredom bets….lol
Great plays. Glad I didn’t ruin it. I appreciate it. I’m disciplined because I refuse to download or play online so if I want to bet I have to drive 20minutes. The closest is 10 minutes but again taking the convenience out will do wonders. if you have to drive 40 total minutes you better feel like it’s worth it. This also keeps me off live, second half, and late night boredom bets….lol
