• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Auburn @ Vandy Shitfest

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    TreyInventor
    liljohn3
    jimmydafreak
    austintx11
    limitless99
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10181
    Posts: 54
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13776
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 4:35 PM ET #26

    That first half under is a very solid play Jimmy. I may bet that just on principle especially at 21. Line should be 17.5 18. I like that a lot. BOL
    Reply
    That first half under is a very solid play Jimmy. I may bet that just on principle especially at 21. Line should be 17.5 18. I like that a lot. BOL
     
    liljohn3
    liljohn3
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 77
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 4:57 PM ET #27

    Wallace is strictly a package QB, has done nothing more than zone-read (and really doesn't have any key to read, for that matter). 

    There was no AU-Vandy game last year.  That 14-13 game came in 2008 (Tuberville's final season).  Clint Moseley should take most of the snaps this Saturday, and I expect to see Tre Mason well over 20 carries this week to avoid 3rd and long situations.

    AU has yet to trail by more than a TD entering the 4th quarter this season, so you have to like the AU 1h play here, but hard to bet the ML with this team.  They don't know HOW to win.
    Reply
    Wallace is strictly a package QB, has done nothing more than zone-read (and really doesn't have any key to read, for that matter). 

    There was no AU-Vandy game last year.  That 14-13 game came in 2008 (Tuberville's final season).  Clint Moseley should take most of the snaps this Saturday, and I expect to see Tre Mason well over 20 carries this week to avoid 3rd and long situations.

    AU has yet to trail by more than a TD entering the 4th quarter this season, so you have to like the AU 1h play here, but hard to bet the ML with this team.  They don't know HOW to win.
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 4:59 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:


    We were also the only ones that saw UF competing for the East.


    Yup.  I made three futures bets this season:  Alabama to win the national championship, Florida to win the SEC West, and Oregon to win the PAC 12.  Six weeks into the season, those bets are still looking strong.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jwheels86:


    We were also the only ones that saw UF competing for the East.


    Yup.  I made three futures bets this season:  Alabama to win the national championship, Florida to win the SEC West, and Oregon to win the PAC 12.  Six weeks into the season, those bets are still looking strong.


     
    austintx11
    austintx11
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1728
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 4:59 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    It wasn't long ago that Auburn beat Alabama 6 times in a row in the Iron Bowl, so I think they absolutely should strive to be competitive with their in-state rivals.  I think that goes without saying.

    Chizik's buyout is pro-rated monthly (the buyout started at 10 million), and would be paid out monthly over the life of the contract (December 15th 2015 in this case).  It is not a lump sum payment.

    Moreover, any income Chizik earns after he's fired will be deduct from the monthly buyout payment.  It operates exactly like Mike Shula's buyout did if you're familiar with that at all.  So while a 7.5 million dollar buyout would initially appear to be a huge impediment to getting rid of Chizik, when you actually understand the terms of the contract, it's not nearly as big of a deal as it seems.  In short, the buyout will not save Chizik's job IMO.

    I also have my doubts that Auburn will be able to attract a top-tier coach.  While Petrino's name has been bandied about, I'm not sure if he's a legitimate prospect for the job.  Honestly I think hiring Petrino will cause more problems than it solves.  I think that would be a very bad hire for Auburn.
     

    on the topic of petrino....thought's on tennessee picking him up? I think the only way dooley stays is if he beats bama and sc lmao
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    It wasn't long ago that Auburn beat Alabama 6 times in a row in the Iron Bowl, so I think they absolutely should strive to be competitive with their in-state rivals.  I think that goes without saying.

    Chizik's buyout is pro-rated monthly (the buyout started at 10 million), and would be paid out monthly over the life of the contract (December 15th 2015 in this case).  It is not a lump sum payment.

    Moreover, any income Chizik earns after he's fired will be deduct from the monthly buyout payment.  It operates exactly like Mike Shula's buyout did if you're familiar with that at all.  So while a 7.5 million dollar buyout would initially appear to be a huge impediment to getting rid of Chizik, when you actually understand the terms of the contract, it's not nearly as big of a deal as it seems.  In short, the buyout will not save Chizik's job IMO.

    I also have my doubts that Auburn will be able to attract a top-tier coach.  While Petrino's name has been bandied about, I'm not sure if he's a legitimate prospect for the job.  Honestly I think hiring Petrino will cause more problems than it solves.  I think that would be a very bad hire for Auburn.
     

    on the topic of petrino....thought's on tennessee picking him up? I think the only way dooley stays is if he beats bama and sc lmao
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 5:02 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by liljohn3:

    Wallace is strictly a package QB, has done nothing more than zone-read (and really doesn't have any key to read, for that matter). 

    There was no AU-Vandy game last year.  That 14-13 game came in 2008 (Tuberville's final season).  Clint Moseley should take most of the snaps this Saturday, and I expect to see Tre Mason well over 20 carries this week to avoid 3rd and long situations.

    AU has yet to trail by more than a TD entering the 4th quarter this season, so you have to like the AU 1h play here, but hard to bet the ML with this team.  They don't know HOW to win.


    Yeah, Vandy just rotated back on Auburn's schedule this season.  Got carried away when I said "last season."  Thanks for the correction.

    Auburn 1st Half it is liljohn!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by liljohn3:

    Wallace is strictly a package QB, has done nothing more than zone-read (and really doesn't have any key to read, for that matter). 

    There was no AU-Vandy game last year.  That 14-13 game came in 2008 (Tuberville's final season).  Clint Moseley should take most of the snaps this Saturday, and I expect to see Tre Mason well over 20 carries this week to avoid 3rd and long situations.

    AU has yet to trail by more than a TD entering the 4th quarter this season, so you have to like the AU 1h play here, but hard to bet the ML with this team.  They don't know HOW to win.


    Yeah, Vandy just rotated back on Auburn's schedule this season.  Got carried away when I said "last season."  Thanks for the correction.

    Auburn 1st Half it is liljohn!!!


     
    limitless99
    limitless99
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 660
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 5:03 PM ET #31

    so under is the play? here you think jimmy
    Reply
    so under is the play? here you think jimmy
     
    jwheels86
    jwheels86
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 16182
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 5:19 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Yup.  I made three futures bets this season:  Alabama to win the national championship, Florida to win the SEC West, and Oregon to win the PAC 12.  Six weeks into the season, those bets are still looking strong.



    For your sake, you better hope we don't win the West. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Yup.  I made three futures bets this season:  Alabama to win the national championship, Florida to win the SEC West, and Oregon to win the PAC 12.  Six weeks into the season, those bets are still looking strong.



    For your sake, you better hope we don't win the West. 
     
    shakey12381
    shakey12381
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 27734
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 5:33 PM ET #33

    thanks for the opinion jimmy I saw that line and I was in shock.

    Also when was vandy a 7 pt fav against a conference foe

    Reply

    thanks for the opinion jimmy I saw that line and I was in shock.

    Also when was vandy a 7 pt fav against a conference foe

     
    sivotco7
    sivotco7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 6:42 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I agree with you to some extent.  I agree retaining Chizik would be a disaster for the program.  I disagree that a win over Vandy will save his job.  I think for Chizik to save his job he'll have to become bowl eligible.




    didnt say it would save his job, just indicated that he would probably get till the end of the year----i'd be real careful betting them---that is a nuke about to explode within the program--i told one of their BOT's yesterday that Chizik couldnt coach his way out of a wet paper bag to which they replied "its a mess" .  They flew down this morning so im hoping something happens soon--word i am getting is there is so much friction within the team that it will be a miracle if they win another game---plus the qb situation is hilarious at best and they arent gonna let wallace do much more than hes done previously--he didnt get many reps this week in practice cause frazier is practising a little bit more--lol--what a joke---good luck anyways--hope u win a bunch
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I agree with you to some extent.  I agree retaining Chizik would be a disaster for the program.  I disagree that a win over Vandy will save his job.  I think for Chizik to save his job he'll have to become bowl eligible.




    didnt say it would save his job, just indicated that he would probably get till the end of the year----i'd be real careful betting them---that is a nuke about to explode within the program--i told one of their BOT's yesterday that Chizik couldnt coach his way out of a wet paper bag to which they replied "its a mess" .  They flew down this morning so im hoping something happens soon--word i am getting is there is so much friction within the team that it will be a miracle if they win another game---plus the qb situation is hilarious at best and they arent gonna let wallace do much more than hes done previously--he didnt get many reps this week in practice cause frazier is practising a little bit more--lol--what a joke---good luck anyways--hope u win a bunch
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 7:04 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by austintx11:

    on the topic of petrino....thought's on tennessee picking him up? I think the only way dooley stays is if he beats bama and sc lmao


    Believe it or not, I think the most likely destination for Petrino is Arkansas.  I understand there are talks going on behind the scene to bring him back.

    I honestly don't think Petrino is a good hire for anyone.  I think it would be difficult to preach discipline to football players when the coach himself has previously been fired for discipline issues.

    What is Auburn's biggest problem:  discipline.  What is Petrino's weakness???  Discipline.  You see where I'm going with this???

    There is some talk of Tennessee being interested in Pertrino.  I don't know if any of it has legs.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by austintx11:

    on the topic of petrino....thought's on tennessee picking him up? I think the only way dooley stays is if he beats bama and sc lmao


    Believe it or not, I think the most likely destination for Petrino is Arkansas.  I understand there are talks going on behind the scene to bring him back.

    I honestly don't think Petrino is a good hire for anyone.  I think it would be difficult to preach discipline to football players when the coach himself has previously been fired for discipline issues.

    What is Auburn's biggest problem:  discipline.  What is Petrino's weakness???  Discipline.  You see where I'm going with this???

    There is some talk of Tennessee being interested in Pertrino.  I don't know if any of it has legs.


     
    cowpicks
    cowpicks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 131
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 9:09 PM ET #36

    I don't see Vanderbilt covering seven points. My money's on Auburn +7. 
    Reply
    I don't see Vanderbilt covering seven points. My money's on Auburn +7. 
     
    TheRam
    TheRam
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 387
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 9:46 PM ET #37

    ugly game is right..under seems like a good play...Bol 
    Reply
    ugly game is right..under seems like a good play...Bol 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55694
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 9:52 PM ET #38

    Aub +3.5/Under 21 ish sounds like a nice parlay.

     

    Early thoughts on Bama/Tenn Jimmy? I think the linemakers keep under valuing the Tide. Tenn is soft on both lines and should get mauled up front just like everyone else. Bama had a cake game vs Mizzou so they should still be pretty fresh (mccarron tweeked a knee, but other than that).....Tenn offense wont be moving the bll steadily either.....

     

     

    Jimmy

    Reply

    Aub +3.5/Under 21 ish sounds like a nice parlay.

     

    Early thoughts on Bama/Tenn Jimmy? I think the linemakers keep under valuing the Tide. Tenn is soft on both lines and should get mauled up front just like everyone else. Bama had a cake game vs Mizzou so they should still be pretty fresh (mccarron tweeked a knee, but other than that).....Tenn offense wont be moving the bll steadily either.....

     

     

    Jimmy

     
    packers1992
    packers1992
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 11854
    Posted: Oct. 17, 2012 - 10:30 PM ET #39

    Tennessee fans weren't happy with Fullmer,Kiffin or Dooley they could hire Jesus Christ and be pissed. The facts are Tennessee is now irrelevant in college football. They are mentally weak. I hear Tennessee fans thinking they can get Jon Grudenno you can't. Your best case would be Gus Malzahn at best you get Malzahn. I see Dooley 3-5 Tennessee fans pissed then they win the last 4 against troy mizzou vandy and kentucky. Tennessee-Duke in the music city bowl
    Reply
    Tennessee fans weren't happy with Fullmer,Kiffin or Dooley they could hire Jesus Christ and be pissed. The facts are Tennessee is now irrelevant in college football. They are mentally weak. I hear Tennessee fans thinking they can get Jon Grudenno you can't. Your best case would be Gus Malzahn at best you get Malzahn. I see Dooley 3-5 Tennessee fans pissed then they win the last 4 against troy mizzou vandy and kentucky. Tennessee-Duke in the music city bowl
     
    trackem
    trackem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1228
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 11:08 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Didn't realize Wallace had played prior to last week.  Let me ask you a question.  Who do you think the best QB on the roster is???  I say Wallace then Mosley.

    I agree Vandy has a lot to play for.  With their hardest SEC games in the rear view mirror, they still have a legit shot to to get to 6 wins and become bowl eligible.  So yes, this is a huge game for Vandy.

    This was a low-scoring 14-13 shitfest last season, and I think we'll see a very similar type game again this season.  I don't see Vandy winning this game by more than a touchdown.


    Wallace may be the best option for QB. I had a convo with a friend before Ole Miss and we decided that we would start Wallace the rest of the year. The problem is, he runs a read play than comes out. And it really isn't a read. After OCSL was hired, Wallace signed within days. OCSL wanted Wallace. Let him have it, I say. Can't do worse...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    Didn't realize Wallace had played prior to last week.  Let me ask you a question.  Who do you think the best QB on the roster is???  I say Wallace then Mosley.

    I agree Vandy has a lot to play for.  With their hardest SEC games in the rear view mirror, they still have a legit shot to to get to 6 wins and become bowl eligible.  So yes, this is a huge game for Vandy.

    This was a low-scoring 14-13 shitfest last season, and I think we'll see a very similar type game again this season.  I don't see Vandy winning this game by more than a touchdown.


    Wallace may be the best option for QB. I had a convo with a friend before Ole Miss and we decided that we would start Wallace the rest of the year. The problem is, he runs a read play than comes out. And it really isn't a read. After OCSL was hired, Wallace signed within days. OCSL wanted Wallace. Let him have it, I say. Can't do worse...

     
    trackem
    trackem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1228
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 11:09 AM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I agree with you to some extent.  I agree retaining Chizik would be a disaster for the program.  I disagree that a win over Vandy will save his job.  I think for Chizik to save his job he'll have to become bowl eligible.


    This

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:



    I agree with you to some extent.  I agree retaining Chizik would be a disaster for the program.  I disagree that a win over Vandy will save his job.  I think for Chizik to save his job he'll have to become bowl eligible.


    This

     
    ksuwins
    ksuwins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 4081
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 1:16 PM ET #42

    Wish my book would get some numbers up...I think I need to hit the first half Under.  Should be 21+
    Reply
    Wish my book would get some numbers up...I think I need to hit the first half Under.  Should be 21+
     
    phancard
    phancard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3706
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 1:58 PM ET #43

    Good Luck Jimmy, Auburn is the play!! 
    Reply
    Good Luck Jimmy, Auburn is the play!! 
     
    FatboyRider
    FatboyRider
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 5:10 PM ET #44

    Any thoughts on tonights games Jim?
    Reply
    Any thoughts on tonights games Jim?
     
    BiggdaddySHY
    BiggdaddySHY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1192
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 10:53 PM ET #45

    interesting read for all post's
    Reply
    interesting read for all post's
     
    trackem
    trackem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1228
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2012 - 11:01 PM ET #46

    Talked with a former player tonight with a lot of access to the program. The lockeroom is in shambels. Jimmy, your play may be right. But I can not touch it with a 10 foot pole.
    Reply
    Talked with a former player tonight with a lot of access to the program. The lockeroom is in shambels. Jimmy, your play may be right. But I can not touch it with a 10 foot pole.
     
    jimmythejap
    jimmythejap
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 10:31 AM ET #47

    GL JDF   what do you think 4 team teaser 7pt


                                 wisc -8.5
                                 clem -.5
                                 n/dame -6
                                 aub +13.5

    hope you don't mind me posting this play in your thread

    Reply
    GL JDF   what do you think 4 team teaser 7pt


                                 wisc -8.5
                                 clem -.5
                                 n/dame -6
                                 aub +13.5

    hope you don't mind me posting this play in your thread

     
    syracusejoe
    syracusejoe
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 2840
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 2:05 PM ET #48

    Jimmy we miss you today.  Thanks for these two somewhat easy plays.  You are the number one guy i follow.  I feel lost today.
    Reply
    Jimmy we miss you today.  Thanks for these two somewhat easy plays.  You are the number one guy i follow.  I feel lost today.
     
    mj81
    mj81
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 209
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 2:09 PM ET #49

    Jimmy...no other plays today?  Always looking for you on saturdays for a bit of help/confirmation...working anything up for this afternoon?    
    Reply
    Jimmy...no other plays today?  Always looking for you on saturdays for a bit of help/confirmation...working anything up for this afternoon?    
     
     
    capdatazz
    capdatazz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1195
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2012 - 2:22 PM ET #50

    Thanks for sharing Jimmy 
    Reply
    Thanks for sharing Jimmy 
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
    • Friday 10/02/2026 906
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,337
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,148
    • PART DEUX 236
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
    • Week 5 Money 6,869
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,130
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,409

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.