Anyone willing to share their parlay success?
Anyone ever hit a 14 teamer?
Even better, a 15 teamer. Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch...
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2546456-bettor-cashes-in-on-historical-mlb-night-wins-100000-on-78-parlay-bet
Even better, a 15 teamer. Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch...
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2546456-bettor-cashes-in-on-historical-mlb-night-wins-100000-on-78-parlay-bet
Even better, a 15 teamer. Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2546456-bettor-cashes-in-on-historical-mlb-night-wins-100000-on-78-parlay-bet
Wow...iimpressive.
Even better, a 15 teamer. Don't start counting your chickens before they hatch... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2546456-bettor-cashes-in-on-historical-mlb-night-wins-100000-on-78-parlay-bet
Wow...iimpressive.
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
Got any parlays you doing this weekend that you could share? Understood if you don't want to.
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
Got any parlays you doing this weekend that you could share? Understood if you don't want to.
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
Also thank you for the advice.
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
Also thank you for the advice.
Honestly it's silly to do and a waste of brain power. Not to mention your money..
??
Honestly it's silly to do and a waste of brain power. Not to mention your money..
??
Honestly it's silly to do and a waste of brain power. Not to mention your money..
That was meant to be a smiley face..lol
Honestly it's silly to do and a waste of brain power. Not to mention your money..
That was meant to be a smiley face..lol
young man .. don't listen to these clowns .. when i first started betting , i came into this forums to search for plays , i was hoping to make some money lol .. none of them made me a penny !!! lol this is my honest opinion .. even the best capper will get took at the end of the day and they know it !! it's all about how to manage your budgets .. the way this season is going , just spend about $ 30 a week on college football .. and $ 20 a week on pro football .. until you increase your money from a winning parlay bet !!this week , on my best parlay card .. i am going with Stanford , NC st , South Carolina , Michigan St , North Carolina , Kansas , East Carolina , Missouri !!! I hope you hit it big !!! and increase your budgets .. but do not spend big money until you win some of their money to bank on !!!and last thing last .. do not listen to any of these clowns .. pick out your own games .. and pick your own winners !! there is a joy in that at the end of the day .. because in this betting world you don't ever have to depend on the next man !! The sport betting world is so big , all the money is not from this little a$$ forums lol it's wayyyyy bigger then this !! every person have an equal chance of winning before the games begin .. it's all about you sitting on the right plays and making the right move ... hope it help !!!! Remember .. it's a long season !!!! just play what you can afford and get a taste of actions with your own picks .. don't be afraid of failure .. it's part of the game !!! and review the failed plays everytime !!! Good luck buddy
Thank you so much for the advice. I know Parlays are hard and I've been trying for so long. Like you said, it's been tough to come on here and look to see what other people are picking, only to lose on a play that seems like it really should be the winner. Then when I pick the favourite, the underdog shows up and vice versa. The only reason, I try these is because I don't have a lot of money to play with; would love to try and hit it big once and use their money.
I don't know the art of capping and looking at line movementsm and no one has evee shown me.
Anyways, are those money line or spreads you gave on your best parlay?
young man .. don't listen to these clowns .. when i first started betting , i came into this forums to search for plays , i was hoping to make some money lol .. none of them made me a penny !!! lol this is my honest opinion .. even the best capper will get took at the end of the day and they know it !! it's all about how to manage your budgets .. the way this season is going , just spend about $ 30 a week on college football .. and $ 20 a week on pro football .. until you increase your money from a winning parlay bet !!this week , on my best parlay card .. i am going with Stanford , NC st , South Carolina , Michigan St , North Carolina , Kansas , East Carolina , Missouri !!! I hope you hit it big !!! and increase your budgets .. but do not spend big money until you win some of their money to bank on !!!and last thing last .. do not listen to any of these clowns .. pick out your own games .. and pick your own winners !! there is a joy in that at the end of the day .. because in this betting world you don't ever have to depend on the next man !! The sport betting world is so big , all the money is not from this little a$$ forums lol it's wayyyyy bigger then this !! every person have an equal chance of winning before the games begin .. it's all about you sitting on the right plays and making the right move ... hope it help !!!! Remember .. it's a long season !!!! just play what you can afford and get a taste of actions with your own picks .. don't be afraid of failure .. it's part of the game !!! and review the failed plays everytime !!! Good luck buddy
Thank you so much for the advice. I know Parlays are hard and I've been trying for so long. Like you said, it's been tough to come on here and look to see what other people are picking, only to lose on a play that seems like it really should be the winner. Then when I pick the favourite, the underdog shows up and vice versa. The only reason, I try these is because I don't have a lot of money to play with; would love to try and hit it big once and use their money.
I don't know the art of capping and looking at line movementsm and no one has evee shown me.
Anyways, are those money line or spreads you gave on your best parlay?
Missed 1 game on a 12 teamer last year. $15 to win $21K. Brutal. The sad thing is that the one miss wasn’t even close.Hit a 6 teamer in Vegas years ago for a $90k payout. That was a good day. Parlays are fun for shits and giggles, but only bet house money on them and never a big % of it. They just don’t hit that often.
Thanks buddy.
Missed 1 game on a 12 teamer last year. $15 to win $21K. Brutal. The sad thing is that the one miss wasn’t even close.Hit a 6 teamer in Vegas years ago for a $90k payout. That was a good day. Parlays are fun for shits and giggles, but only bet house money on them and never a big % of it. They just don’t hit that often.
Thanks buddy.
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
I have a parlays only thread going on the NFL board. So far this year I am 1-4 (hit a 3 teamer week 1) and up about $70. This week I have a 3 teamer and an 8 teamer going in NFL. Of course I really like my 3 teamer....NO +3, MIA -3, and HOU -6. Just doing $10 and $20 parlays until I hit "the big one", then will increase my parlay amount accordingly while locking in a profit for the season at the same time. Worst case scenario I'll end up the NFL season down a few hundred dollars.
College I only f
i hit a 8 team , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 .. but never hit a 9 or a 10 teamer before !!! it get tough after 8 teams .. if you're trying a 9 or 10 teams .. win the first 8 games by saturday .. then work the 9 and the 10 teams on sunday and monday .. Live bet that last game !! Vegas will do everything in their power to screw you .. lol your job is to get whatever money you can get from the last game .. Good luck young man !!!
I have a parlays only thread going on the NFL board. So far this year I am 1-4 (hit a 3 teamer week 1) and up about $70. This week I have a 3 teamer and an 8 teamer going in NFL. Of course I really like my 3 teamer....NO +3, MIA -3, and HOU -6. Just doing $10 and $20 parlays until I hit "the big one", then will increase my parlay amount accordingly while locking in a profit for the season at the same time. Worst case scenario I'll end up the NFL season down a few hundred dollars.
College I only f
The best way to hit a large parlay is to play the same game side and total (if available). In College football, books won't let you parlay large spreads with totals.
But if I'm doing a 10-team parlay for example, I rather grab five games and play side and total.
If you are betting the UNDER, obviously the losing team have a limit to score.
For example, in tonight's game (Florida Atlantic/UCF) the line is UCF -13, Total 74, meaning books are predicting a "final" score of UCF 43.5 points and FAU 30.5 points. Obviously, neither team will finish with this final score.
But if I play UCF and UNDER, for example, I need to cap that Florida Atlantic has a limit of 30 points (at the absolute max) for this game.
I try to play these types of combination (ATS/UNDER) if the losing team won't even sniff their max score. In this case, if I know UCF can hold Florida Atlantic to 23 or less (a TD less than their max), it gives you more flexibility.
ATS/OVER is open field and make sure that both teams are hitting their max points (not only one team), depending on the spread you get.
The best way to hit a large parlay is to play the same game side and total (if available). In College football, books won't let you parlay large spreads with totals.
But if I'm doing a 10-team parlay for example, I rather grab five games and play side and total.
If you are betting the UNDER, obviously the losing team have a limit to score.
For example, in tonight's game (Florida Atlantic/UCF) the line is UCF -13, Total 74, meaning books are predicting a "final" score of UCF 43.5 points and FAU 30.5 points. Obviously, neither team will finish with this final score.
But if I play UCF and UNDER, for example, I need to cap that Florida Atlantic has a limit of 30 points (at the absolute max) for this game.
I try to play these types of combination (ATS/UNDER) if the losing team won't even sniff their max score. In this case, if I know UCF can hold Florida Atlantic to 23 or less (a TD less than their max), it gives you more flexibility.
ATS/OVER is open field and make sure that both teams are hitting their max points (not only one team), depending on the spread you get.
Sorry didnt finish my thought.....college I'm only picking a few games each week with no parlays. Although since I usually only pick between 3-5 games a week, I have thought about creating a small parlay with those games each week as well.
Sorry didnt finish my thought.....college I'm only picking a few games each week with no parlays. Although since I usually only pick between 3-5 games a week, I have thought about creating a small parlay with those games each week as well.
I did a soccer 11 teamer, all big favs, I knew of one team. Paid out like 25x. Small funny money. Tried a few more times, failed miserably with all the ties & nils.
Bourbon's more fun.
I did a soccer 11 teamer, all big favs, I knew of one team. Paid out like 25x. Small funny money. Tried a few more times, failed miserably with all the ties & nils.
Bourbon's more fun.
Yes, actually. On 5dimes, you can do a ML parlay on heavy favorites. I did one years ago during the first few weeks of the CFB season. It was like a 17 teamer or so. $500 got me about $3500. Tried again the next week and that was the year OU got an early upset. Yup.
That is awesome. It's scary to put that much money because heavy favourites lose all the time. Great job though.
Yes, actually. On 5dimes, you can do a ML parlay on heavy favorites. I did one years ago during the first few weeks of the CFB season. It was like a 17 teamer or so. $500 got me about $3500. Tried again the next week and that was the year OU got an early upset. Yup.
That is awesome. It's scary to put that much money because heavy favourites lose all the time. Great job though.
Missed 1 game on a 12 teamer last year. $15 to win $21K. Brutal. The sad thing is that the one miss wasn’t even close.Hit a 6 teamer in Vegas years ago for a $90k payout. That was a good day. Parlays are fun for shits and giggles, but only bet house money on them and never a big % of it. They just don’t hit that often.
Wow. Wished you could have done a cash out on that 21 K one. That would be a great payday for anyone.
Missed 1 game on a 12 teamer last year. $15 to win $21K. Brutal. The sad thing is that the one miss wasn’t even close.Hit a 6 teamer in Vegas years ago for a $90k payout. That was a good day. Parlays are fun for shits and giggles, but only bet house money on them and never a big % of it. They just don’t hit that often.
Wow. Wished you could have done a cash out on that 21 K one. That would be a great payday for anyone.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,257
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,039
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,658
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,424
- MLB Playoffs 5,276
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,833
- Week 5 Money 11,124
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
