Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by Againstuclowns:
when you bet on a team it’s always wise to buy the amount of points it takes to take the line of the team you chose to the opening line VEGAS set out to begin with before people start hammering it for example opening like for example Ohio state opened up at -4.5 and ended up at like -6.5 before the line moved down I took Ohio -4.5 bought 2 points but I did not lose now with Texas I bought up to 13.5 hope this wins also GL guys
when you bet on a team it’s always wise to buy the amount of points it takes to take the line of the team you chose to the opening line VEGAS set out to begin with before people start hammering it for example opening like for example Ohio state opened up at -4.5 and ended up at like -6.5 before the line moved down I took Ohio -4.5 bought 2 points but I did not lose now with Texas I bought up to 13.5 hope this wins also GL guys
it's pretty obvious who you represent, which ISN"T the betting public...
