Let me know what you like in the USC game, I got a profit boost to use!
2 plays
5-1 week
Game on for next week. I think line will move.
1st play week 2 Toledo -19.5
Mass is not even in the same arena as Toldeo up and down the roster.
5-1 week
Game on for next week. I think line will move.
1st play week 2 Toledo -19.5
Mass is not even in the same arena as Toldeo up and down the roster.
I was expecting line to go other way. I am looking at this being a 38 to 14 type of game.
Just riding with post for a bit. Trying something different for a week or two.
I was expecting line to go other way. I am looking at this being a 38 to 14 type of game.
Just riding with post for a bit. Trying something different for a week or two.
@syracusejoe
I'm on it at twenty double my normal. I think Toledo runs through the fog looking forward to you getting me out of this hole MLB dug lol gl.
@syracusejoe
I'm on it at twenty double my normal. I think Toledo runs through the fog looking forward to you getting me out of this hole MLB dug lol gl.
Any thoughts on the GTech vs Cuse? Very short line for Cuse, but Tech's competition has been meh! Worried about thr cuse front 7 stopping Tech run game, after Ohio shredded them last week..
Keep cashing ![]()
![]()
Any thoughts on the GTech vs Cuse? Very short line for Cuse, but Tech's competition has been meh! Worried about thr cuse front 7 stopping Tech run game, after Ohio shredded them last week..
Keep cashing ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,418
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,661
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,506
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,274
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,852
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,885
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
