132-78 over 10 years
Sorry for late plays
NC vs minn under 52.5
Colorado and ndakota st over 55
Love to hear youe guys season win total plays and why. I am on temple under 2.5 and Mississippi st under 4. Just think these teams are bad and would be favorite in games well below those numbers. Temple I can see a 1-11 season.
Love to hear youe guys season win total plays and why. I am on temple under 2.5 and Mississippi st under 4. Just think these teams are bad and would be favorite in games well below those numbers. Temple I can see a 1-11 season.
Going to continue off this thread. Thanks for the nice comments.
3rd play - Miami -2.5.
I really think this line should be 5 or 6. Miami is really deep on offense. Ward and the back from Oregon state along with a very good line will be huge. Defense I am not so sure about yet. I just think Florida will be average at best on the offensive side.
Miami needs to start off with a big win or things could spiral with the money spent this off season.
Going to continue off this thread. Thanks for the nice comments.
3rd play - Miami -2.5.
I really think this line should be 5 or 6. Miami is really deep on offense. Ward and the back from Oregon state along with a very good line will be huge. Defense I am not so sure about yet. I just think Florida will be average at best on the offensive side.
Miami needs to start off with a big win or things could spiral with the money spent this off season.
Syracuse game I am leaning the over. They will put up points. A lot of talent on offensive side. Offensive line is a wait and see. Just not sure about Ohio scoring. They did lose a lot.
Syracuse game I am leaning the over. They will put up points. A lot of talent on offensive side. Offensive line is a wait and see. Just not sure about Ohio scoring. They did lose a lot.
