Juzang can’t make shit
WTH ucla
Juzang can’t make shit
There is a reason why he came back to school..He is too slow..Will not make it in the NBA...he is a Poor mans Kyle Anderson of the Spurs/Grizzlies...
Juzang can’t make shit
There is a reason why he came back to school..He is too slow..Will not make it in the NBA...he is a Poor mans Kyle Anderson of the Spurs/Grizzlies...
Walton just said he wanted to play with 5 half naked little boys on national TV
the pain meds have kicked in
Walton just said he wanted to play with 5 half naked little boys on national TV
the pain meds have kicked in
ASU really needed a win....saw UCLA +4.5 live with about 7/8 minutes left.
Looked too easy. Didn't trust it after that USC blowup in the last 5 minutes earlier today. Should have grabbed it.
ASU really needed a win....saw UCLA +4.5 live with about 7/8 minutes left.
Looked too easy. Didn't trust it after that USC blowup in the last 5 minutes earlier today. Should have grabbed it.
parlay busters shit that ucla coach should run those clowns end to end. what a pathetic game out and effort in OT(s)
juzang decided to make it his game with about 3 minutes left in regulation. I’ll triple check, but I’m almost certain he didn’t have a single point and was about 0-10 from the field.
parlay busters shit that ucla coach should run those clowns end to end. what a pathetic game out and effort in OT(s)
juzang decided to make it his game with about 3 minutes left in regulation. I’ll triple check, but I’m almost certain he didn’t have a single point and was about 0-10 from the field.
Just needed them to win SU. Fuck these overrated pieces of shit.
same here had them ml in numerous plays live and parlays. fucking sickening . even had them +2.5 live and the guy whose 9/10 ft shooting misses the front end of final play.
Just needed them to win SU. Fuck these overrated pieces of shit.
same here had them ml in numerous plays live and parlays. fucking sickening . even had them +2.5 live and the guy whose 9/10 ft shooting misses the front end of final play.
@smac38
i’m very frustrated at what a disaster they were. I lost 2 parlays with ucla ml as the last leg, never thought it’d be in question. won’t put a dime on these clowns rest of season
@smac38
i’m very frustrated at what a disaster they were. I lost 2 parlays with ucla ml as the last leg, never thought it’d be in question. won’t put a dime on these clowns rest of season
@smac38 i’m very frustrated at what a disaster they were. I lost 2 parlays with ucla ml as the last leg, never thought it’d be in question. won’t put a dime on these clowns rest of season
UCLA and USC are two of the absolute worst "ranked" college teams ive seen all year. i am going to fade them every game in tourny
@smac38 i’m very frustrated at what a disaster they were. I lost 2 parlays with ucla ml as the last leg, never thought it’d be in question. won’t put a dime on these clowns rest of season
UCLA and USC are two of the absolute worst "ranked" college teams ive seen all year. i am going to fade them every game in tourny
@DeLoreanStylez
Both of these schools have fucked me for years in both football and basketball. I can probably count on one hand how many bets I’ve won in games involving them. Sides and totals.
@DeLoreanStylez
Both of these schools have fucked me for years in both football and basketball. I can probably count on one hand how many bets I’ve won in games involving them. Sides and totals.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
