I'm not a pc gamer, just play consoles, but I just built something what you are looking at without the graphics card (4070). It was a bundle from micro center but had to pick it up at the store.
Wednesday, December 6 2023 🥃🥃🥃🥃
@LVTruck
I would suggest you build with liquid coolant case if possible. Chance is getting overheat often with GPU that might cause your system crash or auto shtudown.
@LVTruck
I would suggest you build with liquid coolant case if possible. Chance is getting overheat often with GPU that might cause your system crash or auto shtudown.
NCAA BB.............Record
YTD +26.50
[1U] 19-8
[2U] 3-0
[3U] 4-2
[5U] 6-5
CBB [724] SOUTHERN INDIANA +8-110 [5U]
CBB [724] SOUTHERN INDIANA +272 [1U]
CBB [1724] 1H SOUTHERN INDIANA +4½-110 [2U]
NCAA BB.............Record
YTD +26.50
[1U] 19-8
[2U] 3-0
[3U] 4-2
[5U] 6-5
CBB [724] SOUTHERN INDIANA +8-110 [5U]
CBB [724] SOUTHERN INDIANA +272 [1U]
CBB [1724] 1H SOUTHERN INDIANA +4½-110 [2U]
What am I missing with S Indiana ![]()
they already lost a at home to Chicago St and BG, with double digit loses to Bucknell, Duke, Mich St and St. Louis.
If you have time a little insight. Thx
What am I missing with S Indiana ![]()
they already lost a at home to Chicago St and BG, with double digit loses to Bucknell, Duke, Mich St and St. Louis.
If you have time a little insight. Thx
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
