NCAA BB.............Record
YTD +27.60
[1U] 19-7
[2U] 3-0
[3U] 4-2
[5U] 6-5
CBB [672] MERCER -3-110 [1U]
Putting a gaming computer together through next egg. I know I get taxed at a premium for having them do it but I’m not fucking with it.
did those specs look OK or does anybody have any idea
Putting a gaming computer together through next egg. I know I get taxed at a premium for having them do it but I’m not fucking with it.
did those specs look OK or does anybody have any idea
@LVTruck
Get yourself more RAM. Way more, preferably.
Allows you to do more at once, run more applications, etc.
16 GB is the bare minimum recommended, but I would definitely target 32 GB or 64 GB if possible.
Coming from someone with 128 GB of RAM on my computer (graphic design + animation + gaming)
@LVTruck
Get yourself more RAM. Way more, preferably.
Allows you to do more at once, run more applications, etc.
16 GB is the bare minimum recommended, but I would definitely target 32 GB or 64 GB if possible.
Coming from someone with 128 GB of RAM on my computer (graphic design + animation + gaming)
@Kicker31
I'm not a guy who knows a ton about PC specs, but I second your opinion big time on RAM.
My new office PC has 32GB of RAM and I'm not exactly running software that's too wild, just a lot of applications at once. Makes a world of difference though to have that RAM.
Also, LVTruck thanks for posting and wow, great picks!
@Kicker31
I'm not a guy who knows a ton about PC specs, but I second your opinion big time on RAM.
My new office PC has 32GB of RAM and I'm not exactly running software that's too wild, just a lot of applications at once. Makes a world of difference though to have that RAM.
Also, LVTruck thanks for posting and wow, great picks!
Specifications
Current Configuration
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7 13700KF
GPU
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
Memory
64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 MHz
Motherboard
Z790
Storage
1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
PSU
750W Gold
Specifications
Current Configuration
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7 13700KF
GPU
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
Memory
64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 MHz
Motherboard
Z790
Storage
1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
PSU
750W Gold
A prebuult computer? The last specs look much better. Should be good enough but depends on how much hard core gaming you want to do. As for a regular pc surfing the web etc will last you a very long time. You should be able to play lots of games.
A prebuult computer? The last specs look much better. Should be good enough but depends on how much hard core gaming you want to do. As for a regular pc surfing the web etc will last you a very long time. You should be able to play lots of games.
