The game is decided and they are simply rubbing their noses in it.
BS
They need to man up and take that behind whoopin like men, lol. Will build character for them after their playing days are over. An behind whoopin is good for the soul, ha ha...
Beat'em by 100 if you can in my book, who gives a damn. A loss is a loss, ain't no crying in sports. The Sissyfication of America...
Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:
The game is decided and they are simply rubbing their noses in it.
BS
They need to man up and take that behind whoopin like men, lol. Will build character for them after their playing days are over. An behind whoopin is good for the soul, ha ha...
Beat'em by 100 if you can in my book, who gives a damn. A loss is a loss, ain't no crying in sports. The Sissyfication of America...
yeah sportsmanship and having class is being a sissy. that's where America went wrong. Everyone wants to pound their chest and kick a man while their down.
Karma will get them.
yeah sportsmanship and having class is being a sissy. that's where America went wrong. Everyone wants to pound their chest and kick a man while their down.
yeah sportsmanship and having class is being a sissy. that's where America went wrong. Everyone wants to pound their chest and kick a man while their down.
Karma will get them.
Man get out of here, you trippin hard homie. So you'd feel better if they beat them by 10? Happy then?
GTFO with that nonsense... This is a man's game, this ain't Women's College Basketball. Go over to the WNBA or watch Britney Griner at Baylor if you wanna pusssyy ball.
Quote Originally Posted by DanTos8715:
yeah sportsmanship and having class is being a sissy. that's where America went wrong. Everyone wants to pound their chest and kick a man while their down.
Karma will get them.
Man get out of here, you trippin hard homie. So you'd feel better if they beat them by 10? Happy then?
GTFO with that nonsense... This is a man's game, this ain't Women's College Basketball. Go over to the WNBA or watch Britney Griner at Baylor if you wanna pusssyy ball.
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Keep it up Shaka... Kick They Fuckinnn Asssesss!!!!!
Kids need to learn what a real behind kickin feels like, and next time they'll play better and harder. Akron beat Ohio by like 20 last game, they didn't have to beat them that bad but they kept pouring it on in the Championship game. Karma got their fools
Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Keep it up Shaka... Kick They Fuckinnn Asssesss!!!!!
Kids need to learn what a real behind kickin feels like, and next time they'll play better and harder. Akron beat Ohio by like 20 last game, they didn't have to beat them that bad but they kept pouring it on in the Championship game. Karma got their fools
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Hey dummy, check Akron's schedule and see how many big blowouts they had. I guess they have no class too huh? I guess none of these teams and coaches have no class since they've ALL been involved in lowing out a team. This thread and everyone just like it is so stupid.
I bet you are the kind of guy who gives presents to all the kids who attend your kid's birthday party so no one feels bad about not getting a present.
Bitcoin, not crypto.
Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:
Again, these are young kids. They are not pros. It is not the sissysifcation of America, it is the total lack of class and the total disregard for the nobility of sportsmanship.
Shame on you guys that are defending that S H I T.
No class,
You cannot act like if they took their foot off the gas, that it would effect them the next game. That is just S H I T too.
There is no excuse for that kind of a s s wipe behavior.
Hey dummy, check Akron's schedule and see how many big blowouts they had. I guess they have no class too huh? I guess none of these teams and coaches have no class since they've ALL been involved in lowing out a team. This thread and everyone just like it is so stupid.
I bet you are the kind of guy who gives presents to all the kids who attend your kid's birthday party so no one feels bad about not getting a present.
Akron had a few days to prepare for this. It wasn't a big secret. VCU presses for 40 minutes, regardless of the score. Not happy about it? Then break the f'ing press
Stop crying.
Akron had a few days to prepare for this. It wasn't a big secret. VCU presses for 40 minutes, regardless of the score. Not happy about it? Then break the f'ing press
I can't have an honest debate with a dude who's user ID is ATLgettinPaper. Someone who says I'm "trippin hard homie".
Look, winning by 20, 30, 40 is not the problem. It's how you go about winning by that amount. What did they prove? Nothing. They beat a wounded, less talented team who probably gave up.
But whatever, whats done is done. That 40 point win wont make them feel any better when they fall short of winning anything.
I can't have an honest debate with a dude who's user ID is ATLgettinPaper. Someone who says I'm "trippin hard homie".
Look, winning by 20, 30, 40 is not the problem. It's how you go about winning by that amount. What did they prove? Nothing. They beat a wounded, less talented team who probably gave up.
But whatever, whats done is done. That 40 point win wont make them feel any better when they fall short of winning anything.
I can't have an honest debate with a dude who's user ID is ATLgettinPaper. Someone who says I'm "trippin hard homie".
Look, winning by 20, 30, 40 is not the problem. It's how you go about winning by that amount. What did they prove? Nothing. They beat a wounded, less talented team who probably gave up.
But whatever, whats done is done. That 40 point win wont make them feel any better when they fall short of winning anything.
A serious debate? You care about how I choose to express myself? WTF you want me to say, that's how I talk clown. And it don't have nothing to do with my education or how much money I got in the bank cause trust me you don't even wanna compare you'll get embarrassed trust me.
I get it you lost your bet. And don't tell me that same line everybody says, oh I didn't this game, lol. Heard that garbage a million times. But your argument "Homie" is null and void. So pick some more games tomorrow and stop making yourself look foolish. Defending kids you don't even know or give a fuckk about other than them covering a bet for you. Stop pretending like you give a damn about how they feel by getting smoked in this game by VCU.
You yourself are a "Fraud" of all Frauds, with your bullshitt. And what kind of dumbass name is "DanTos" STFU!!! Thanks for playing see ya tomorrow Degen...
Quote Originally Posted by DanTos8715:
I can't have an honest debate with a dude who's user ID is ATLgettinPaper. Someone who says I'm "trippin hard homie".
Look, winning by 20, 30, 40 is not the problem. It's how you go about winning by that amount. What did they prove? Nothing. They beat a wounded, less talented team who probably gave up.
But whatever, whats done is done. That 40 point win wont make them feel any better when they fall short of winning anything.
A serious debate? You care about how I choose to express myself? WTF you want me to say, that's how I talk clown. And it don't have nothing to do with my education or how much money I got in the bank cause trust me you don't even wanna compare you'll get embarrassed trust me.
I get it you lost your bet. And don't tell me that same line everybody says, oh I didn't this game, lol. Heard that garbage a million times. But your argument "Homie" is null and void. So pick some more games tomorrow and stop making yourself look foolish. Defending kids you don't even know or give a fuckk about other than them covering a bet for you. Stop pretending like you give a damn about how they feel by getting smoked in this game by VCU.
You yourself are a "Fraud" of all Frauds, with your bullshitt. And what kind of dumbass name is "DanTos" STFU!!! Thanks for playing see ya tomorrow Degen...
A serious debate? You care about how I choose to express myself? WTF you want me to say, that's how I talk clown. And it don't have nothing to do with my education or how much money I got in the bank cause trust me you don't even wanna compare you'll get embarrassed trust me.
I get it you lost your bet. And don't tell me that same line everybody says, oh I didn't this game, lol. Heard that garbage a million times. But your argument "Homie" is null and void. So pick some more games tomorrow and stop making yourself look foolish. Defending kids you don't even know or give a fuckk about other than them covering a bet for you. Stop pretending like you give a damn about how they feel by getting smoked in this game by VCU.
You yourself are a "Fraud" of all Frauds, with your bullshitt. And what kind of dumbass name is "DanTos" STFU!!! Thanks for playing see ya tomorrow Degen...
ATL has spoken, and destroyed this fool with one reply.
Clap, Clap, Clap it up...Give this man a round of applause!
Quote Originally Posted by ATLGettinPaper:
A serious debate? You care about how I choose to express myself? WTF you want me to say, that's how I talk clown. And it don't have nothing to do with my education or how much money I got in the bank cause trust me you don't even wanna compare you'll get embarrassed trust me.
I get it you lost your bet. And don't tell me that same line everybody says, oh I didn't this game, lol. Heard that garbage a million times. But your argument "Homie" is null and void. So pick some more games tomorrow and stop making yourself look foolish. Defending kids you don't even know or give a fuckk about other than them covering a bet for you. Stop pretending like you give a damn about how they feel by getting smoked in this game by VCU.
You yourself are a "Fraud" of all Frauds, with your bullshitt. And what kind of dumbass name is "DanTos" STFU!!! Thanks for playing see ya tomorrow Degen...
ATL has spoken, and destroyed this fool with one reply.
Clap, Clap, Clap it up...Give this man a round of applause!
I love it. How many times you see a team up by 15 and 40 seconds later it is a nine point game cause they were trying to run play clock. Ask Davidson. The only time you truly get to perfect your craft is in a game situation. When VCU is batteling at the end of a game this will pay off.
I love it. How many times you see a team up by 15 and 40 seconds later it is a nine point game cause they were trying to run play clock. Ask Davidson. The only time you truly get to perfect your craft is in a game situation. When VCU is batteling at the end of a game this will pay off.
They were running up and down the court. The under still came in. I should have pounded VCU straight 2nd half and instead of hooing the up wit Friday Parlays.
88500672-1
3/21/2013 9:04 PM
Parlay
#1 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth -7½ -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -240 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 709 .Missouri/.Colorado State over 66½ -110 for 1st Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth -7½ -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 824 .Duke -18 -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -240 for Game
#1 Pregame Basketball 826 .Creighton -170 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 849 .Minnesota U -150 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth pk -110 for 2nd Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 824 .Duke -18 -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 833 .Temple/.NC State under 149 -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 738 .Syracuse -3 -115 for 2nd Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 833 .Temple +175 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 843 .Mississippi +5½ -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -180 for 1st Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 824 .Duke -18 -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 833 .Temple +4½ -110 for Game
They were running up and down the court. The under still came in. I should have pounded VCU straight 2nd half and instead of hooing the up wit Friday Parlays.
88500672-1
3/21/2013 9:04 PM
Parlay
#1 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth -7½ -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -240 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 709 .Missouri/.Colorado State over 66½ -110 for 1st Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth -7½ -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 824 .Duke -18 -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -240 for Game
#1 Pregame Basketball 826 .Creighton -170 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 849 .Minnesota U -150 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 720 .VA Commonwealth pk -110 for 2nd Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 824 .Duke -18 -110 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 833 .Temple/.NC State under 149 -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 738 .Syracuse -3 -115 for 2nd Half
#1 Pregame Basketball 833 .Temple +175 for Game #2 Pregame Basketball 843 .Mississippi +5½ -110 for Game #3 Pregame Basketball 846 .Kansas State -180 for 1st Half
I hope VCU gets crushed by Michigan on Saturday because of this classless a-s-s-hole coach Skaka fart. lol. unreal they are still pressing up by 45 pts with 8 minutes left in the game, the bench should be cleared and all starters resting if he was as smart as his name claims he is. lol. And then they said the other coach is one of his best friends supposedly and was in his wedding? and still does this to him? un-frickin-believable.
Love how much you enjoy your own jokes!
Quote Originally Posted by theguru1:
I hope VCU gets crushed by Michigan on Saturday because of this classless a-s-s-hole coach Skaka fart. lol. unreal they are still pressing up by 45 pts with 8 minutes left in the game, the bench should be cleared and all starters resting if he was as smart as his name claims he is. lol. And then they said the other coach is one of his best friends supposedly and was in his wedding? and still does this to him? un-frickin-believable.
I hope VCU gets crushed by Michigan on Saturday because of this classless a-s-s-hole coach Skaka fart. lol. unreal they are still pressing up by 45 pts with 8 minutes left in the game, the bench should be cleared and all starters resting if he was as smart as his name claims he is. lol. And then they said the other coach is one of his best friends supposedly and was in his wedding? and still does this to him? un-frickin-believable.
I hope VCU runs the score up on Michigan.
Quote Originally Posted by theguru1:
I hope VCU gets crushed by Michigan on Saturday because of this classless a-s-s-hole coach Skaka fart. lol. unreal they are still pressing up by 45 pts with 8 minutes left in the game, the bench should be cleared and all starters resting if he was as smart as his name claims he is. lol. And then they said the other coach is one of his best friends supposedly and was in his wedding? and still does this to him? un-frickin-believable.