Dogs biting tonite!!!!
Uab -2 and ml
[Quote: Originally Posted by davemsh]@chillinghard09 Buy out of your UAB bet now...Hurry up[/Quote]
I told u to buy out of your bet..This was posted when they were up 4 during a timeout...![]()
[Quote: Originally Posted by davemsh]@chillinghard09 Buy out of your UAB bet now...Hurry up[/Quote]
I told u to buy out of your bet..This was posted when they were up 4 during a timeout...![]()
@surinta1
Someone said the other day that this is a cry for help. I don't really care it's all BS anyway don't really care for the play by play posting every minute but he's helping me because I been fading him for the last few days and winning LOL
@surinta1
Someone said the other day that this is a cry for help. I don't really care it's all BS anyway don't really care for the play by play posting every minute but he's helping me because I been fading him for the last few days and winning LOL
Keep ur head up. I dont really beleive in god but if there is one he dont care about this shit. So in the future pray to the gambling gods not the guy they pray to on sunday.
Keep ur head up. I dont really beleive in god but if there is one he dont care about this shit. So in the future pray to the gambling gods not the guy they pray to on sunday.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,268
- PART DEUX 216
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,109
- Cleveland Bettors 2,630
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,068
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,139
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
