• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Uab -2 and ml

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    davemsh
    chillinghard09
    TheJordanRules
    deeeeezzzzz
    LEBRONNN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 970
    Posts: 140
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:32 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09:

    Of fucking course I was gonna bet pelicans 1h and didn't get my bet in time and thats gonna win and uab is fucking shit

     

     This makes no sense..The Pelicans game started after this game..

    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chillinghard09:

    Of fucking course I was gonna bet pelicans 1h and didn't get my bet in time and thats gonna win and uab is fucking shit

     

     This makes no sense..The Pelicans game started after this game..

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:32 PM ET #27

    PLEASE GOD let UAB go on a run before the half ends PLEASE 

    Reply

    PLEASE GOD let UAB go on a run before the half ends PLEASE 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:34 PM ET #28

    @davemsh

     I got distracted watching this game 

     

    My bet is fucking dead in the water no fucking way UAB comes back they're missing every fucking shot and turning the fucking ball over I'm so fucking depressed 

    Reply

    @davemsh

     I got distracted watching this game 

     

    My bet is fucking dead in the water no fucking way UAB comes back they're missing every fucking shot and turning the fucking ball over I'm so fucking depressed 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:35 PM ET #29

    That was not a fucking foul box ass fucking refs

    Reply

    That was not a fucking foul box ass fucking refs

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:35 PM ET #30

    you can’t win man. You’ll never get it back chasing either. 

    Reply

    you can’t win man. You’ll never get it back chasing either. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:36 PM ET #31

    Dude I'm so fucked

    Reply

    Dude I'm so fucked

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:38 PM ET #32

    They look terrible besides that 5 minute spurt they went on. It looks very dead. 

    Reply

    They look terrible besides that 5 minute spurt they went on. It looks very dead. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:41 PM ET #33

    @TheJordanRules

     I'm so fucked. They keep turning the fucking ball over and missing every fucking shot

     

    There's no hope for me. I'm so fucked man I'm so fucking depressed I'm praying to GOD they open up the 2h on a run

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

     I'm so fucked. They keep turning the fucking ball over and missing every fucking shot

     

    There's no hope for me. I'm so fucked man I'm so fucking depressed I'm praying to GOD they open up the 2h on a run

     
    deeeeezzzzz
    deeeeezzzzz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 205
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:41 PM ET #34

    @trainwreck66

     

     Haha

    Reply

    @trainwreck66

     

     Haha

     
    LEBRONNN
    LEBRONNN
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 2479
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:41 PM ET #35

    Pounding nuggets ml first half live +180 knowing you wanted pelicans. ??

    Reply

    Pounding nuggets ml first half live +180 knowing you wanted pelicans. ??

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:42 PM ET #36

    If I were you I wouldn’t even watch it. Check the score in the morning 

    Reply

    If I were you I wouldn’t even watch it. Check the score in the morning 

     
    Peanutzz
    Peanutzz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 2211
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:43 PM ET #37

    @chillinghard09

     What u got for 2H?!

    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     What u got for 2H?!

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:46 PM ET #38

    @TheJordanRules

     Thanks for the advice bro but I'm a degen and I'm just gonna watch it, my depression is getting so much worse. I'm praying uab can go on a big run 

    Reply

    @TheJordanRules

     Thanks for the advice bro but I'm a degen and I'm just gonna watch it, my depression is getting so much worse. I'm praying uab can go on a big run 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:46 PM ET #39

    @Peanutzz

     Probably not touching I'm already in the hole too much chasing

    Since Sunday I've lost 2k its making me so fucking upset

    Reply

    @Peanutzz

     Probably not touching I'm already in the hole too much chasing

    Since Sunday I've lost 2k its making me so fucking upset

     
    Meltingthebooks
    Meltingthebooks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:50 PM ET #40

    @chillinghard09

     You might want to start thinking about who you like tomorrow night. 

    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     You might want to start thinking about who you like tomorrow night. 

     
    TheJordanRules
    TheJordanRules
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 3159
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:52 PM ET #41

    Yep. It won’t get better. 

    Reply

    Yep. It won’t get better. 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:53 PM ET #42

    I'm just praying for a miracle because I really need this

    Reply

    I'm just praying for a miracle because I really need this

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:54 PM ET #43

    Uab is turning the ball over too much its fucking ridiculous I'm so fucking depressed I don't know what to fucking do I dug myself into a 2k hole all my fucking profit is gone and now I'm left to my original deposit I'm such a fucking idiot 

    Reply

    Uab is turning the ball over too much its fucking ridiculous I'm so fucking depressed I don't know what to fucking do I dug myself into a 2k hole all my fucking profit is gone and now I'm left to my original deposit I'm such a fucking idiot 

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:54 PM ET #44

    Praying to GOD uab goes on a big run here

    Reply

    Praying to GOD uab goes on a big run here

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:55 PM ET #45

    Why the FUCK are they taking such shitty fucking shots

    Reply

    Why the FUCK are they taking such shitty fucking shots

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:56 PM ET #46

    They need to get some FUCKING Rebounds

    Reply

    They need to get some FUCKING Rebounds

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:59 PM ET #47

    Stop fucking fouling UAB come the fuck on

    Reply

    Stop fucking fouling UAB come the fuck on

     
    dayknight
    dayknight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 5398
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:59 PM ET #48

    @chillinghard09

     So glad I saw this and switched my play!

    THANKS BRO!

    It's never over until the money is in your hand.
    Reply

    @chillinghard09

     So glad I saw this and switched my play!

    THANKS BRO!

     
    chillinghard09
    chillinghard09
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 5936
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 10:59 PM ET #49

    I fucking should have just bet big on pelicans 1h I don't know what the fuck I was thinking

    Reply

    I fucking should have just bet big on pelicans 1h I don't know what the fuck I was thinking

     
     
    Peanutzz
    Peanutzz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 2211
    Posted: Mar. 30, 2023 - 11:01 PM ET #50

    Uab making a run!

    Reply

    Uab making a run!

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,268
    • PART DEUX 216
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,109
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,634
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,076
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,140
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.