Posted:
#26
TUESDAY 3/30 PICKS
Posted:
#27
Wow, what fucking ending to that Man U game. An utter and complete joke. Man U scores 2 min into the game and then cannot score the rest of the game and to top that off, gives a game winning goal in extra time. I love the sport, but that is a top of the list for the worst sport to bet on.
Thank god the 1h line was +200 so I ended up breaking even.
Wow, what fucking ending to that Man U game. An utter and complete joke. Man U scores 2 min into the game and then cannot score the rest of the game and to top that off, gives a game winning goal in extra time. I love the sport, but that is a top of the list for the worst sport to bet on.
Thank god the 1h line was +200 so I ended up breaking even.
Posted:
#28
divad - no, I don't post a thread in MLB, because I don't play daily. If I have a play you will find me posting in someone else thread though.
nos - 
thekid - 
Q - 
yankee - 
divad - no, I don't post a thread in MLB, because I don't play daily. If I have a play you will find me posting in someone else thread though.
nos - 
thekid - 
Q - 
yankee - 
Posted:
#30
Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:
Good season bro BOL if i dont hear from you for a while iv'e been tearing up the spring training last 4 days now.
Good season bro BOL if i dont hear from you for a while iv'e been tearing up the spring training last 4 days now.
I'll stop by 
Quote Originally Posted by oddsbuster:
Good season bro BOL if i dont hear from you for a while iv'e been tearing up the spring training last 4 days now.
Good season bro BOL if i dont hear from you for a while iv'e been tearing up the spring training last 4 days now.
I'll stop by 
Posted:
#31
tmp............. BRUTAL LOSS on ManU.
I am still irate. What a effing kick in the privates. And, to make matters worse... I can't even make my $$$ back with UConn tonight as Vegas has boxed us out of playing tonight. 28 is too many and I cannot ever play FSU so... NO PLAY.
I am still irate. What a effing kick in the privates. And, to make matters worse... I can't even make my $$$ back with UConn tonight as Vegas has boxed us out of playing tonight. 28 is too many and I cannot ever play FSU so... NO PLAY.
tmp............. BRUTAL LOSS on ManU.
I am still irate. What a effing kick in the privates. And, to make matters worse... I can't even make my $$$ back with UConn tonight as Vegas has boxed us out of playing tonight. 28 is too many and I cannot ever play FSU so... NO PLAY.
I am still irate. What a effing kick in the privates. And, to make matters worse... I can't even make my $$$ back with UConn tonight as Vegas has boxed us out of playing tonight. 28 is too many and I cannot ever play FSU so... NO PLAY.
Posted:
#32
source - I honestly was all over BM today after seeing all the Man U love in the soccer forum and of course I read a few things and changed my side and went with Man U.
source - I honestly was all over BM today after seeing all the Man U love in the soccer forum and of course I read a few things and changed my side and went with Man U. 
Posted:
#34
FINAL CARD
• Ole Miss +1 (1U)
• UConn 1h -15.5 (2U) - beaver ball -
This is tonight's final card. I'm playing OKC -5.5 for a unit also. BOL everyone 
FINAL CARD
• Ole Miss +1 (1U)
• UConn 1h -15.5 (2U) - beaver ball -
This is tonight's final card. I'm playing OKC -5.5 for a unit also. BOL everyone 
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,318
- Friday 10/02/2026 901
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,190
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,117
- Cleveland Bettors 2,709
- PART DEUX 224
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,706
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,115
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,158
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
