Hey boy a nice 2-0 Saturday- 10-0 in hoops so let’s keep it going
Something I like so I thought I would share![]()
Bradley +6.5 (2)
Ohio St ML - waiting to see if I can get a little better price - most numbers have them at -2.5 ![]()
GL
Hey boy a nice 2-0 Saturday- 10-0 in hoops so let’s keep it going
Something I like so I thought I would share![]()
Bradley +6.5 (2)
Ohio St ML - waiting to see if I can get a little better price - most numbers have them at -2.5 ![]()
GL
Hey boy a nice 2-0 Saturday- 10-0 in hoops so let’s keep it going
Something I like so I thought I would share![]()
Bradley +6.5 (2)
Ohio St ML - waiting to see if I can get a little better price - most numbers have them at -2.5 ![]()
GL
8-0 posted as mentioned in my previous post I was sick - so you are correct ![]()
8-0 posted as mentioned in my previous post I was sick - so you are correct ![]()
Good run I've been on fire too but nothing like 8-0! Maybe a good omen since I also have a big play on OSU...they typically beat Michigan on their home floor.
Good run I've been on fire too but nothing like 8-0! Maybe a good omen since I also have a big play on OSU...they typically beat Michigan on their home floor.
