• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Sunday Hoops

    «First Previous 1234
    louisdzone
    MustRisk2Win
    slamspurs
    callmetim
    GWarner27
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 14323
    Posts: 97
    «First Previous 1234
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 4:33 PM ET #76

    Took your over iowa/ind (dnp)also took und 74 2nd half
    Reply
    Took your over iowa/ind (dnp)also took und 74 2nd half
     
    MustRisk2Win
    MustRisk2Win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3407
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 4:39 PM ET #77

    Thanks for the info Nropp...


    Long story short I tried to call in Packers and the guys phone is broke/off for some reason. Now I am looking for someone in this game as a makeup.

    I lean South Ill because Ill STate is 0-8 in conference, and 0-7 last 7. Sportsnetwork.com predicts a 65-60 Ill state win

    Looking into last matchup, Fay I believe is the forwards name that hit 5 3's and scored 33 at home...and the game was still close. Does this concern you? I havent seen either play,and want to shadow, but the fact they are on the road and just won by 4 when he had 21 over his average at home worries me. Please let me know. Thanks
    -Matt
    Reply
    Thanks for the info Nropp...


    Long story short I tried to call in Packers and the guys phone is broke/off for some reason. Now I am looking for someone in this game as a makeup.

    I lean South Ill because Ill STate is 0-8 in conference, and 0-7 last 7. Sportsnetwork.com predicts a 65-60 Ill state win

    Looking into last matchup, Fay I believe is the forwards name that hit 5 3's and scored 33 at home...and the game was still close. Does this concern you? I havent seen either play,and want to shadow, but the fact they are on the road and just won by 4 when he had 21 over his average at home worries me. Please let me know. Thanks
    -Matt
     
    MustRisk2Win
    MustRisk2Win
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 3407
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 4:46 PM ET #78

    Fuck it...Im going to tail blindly


    Southern Illionois (I got +1) Thanks Nropp lets win!!
    Reply
    Fuck it...Im going to tail blindly


    Southern Illionois (I got +1) Thanks Nropp lets win!!
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 4:55 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:

    Took your over iowa/ind (dnp)also took und 74 2nd half

    Winner on the over, now need to slow up to hit un 2nd half.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:

    Took your over iowa/ind (dnp)also took und 74 2nd half

    Winner on the over, now need to slow up to hit un 2nd half.
     
    slamspurs
    slamspurs
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 5717
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 5:19 PM ET #80

    Damn Neil, I'm glad you picked the game, but I really can't decide on whether or not I take S. Illinois.

    Rule of thumb I have is that unless in rare situations, I will not take an away team in the MVC. With that conference it's most jekyll and hyde from home to road than any other conference. I would put a 10 point swing between the same teams based on who's home.

    With that said, I suppose the line is correct. They have almost similar records, so based on this the line should be somewhere from -3.5 to -5.5 Illinois State. The fact that they are only a 1 point favorite at home is very telling. It's a big head scratcher here. I'm planning on going big on this game, just outta entertainment and I'm really afraid of it.

    This game could get real ugly real fast if you pick the wrong team.

    Reply

    Damn Neil, I'm glad you picked the game, but I really can't decide on whether or not I take S. Illinois.

    Rule of thumb I have is that unless in rare situations, I will not take an away team in the MVC. With that conference it's most jekyll and hyde from home to road than any other conference. I would put a 10 point swing between the same teams based on who's home.

    With that said, I suppose the line is correct. They have almost similar records, so based on this the line should be somewhere from -3.5 to -5.5 Illinois State. The fact that they are only a 1 point favorite at home is very telling. It's a big head scratcher here. I'm planning on going big on this game, just outta entertainment and I'm really afraid of it.

    This game could get real ugly real fast if you pick the wrong team.

     
    callmetim
    callmetim
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 1843
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 5:59 PM ET #81

    Reply
     
    GWarner27
    GWarner27
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 20963
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 6:24 PM ET #82

    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    I like how there is only one play a day after a huge card was a huge failure.

    ILLINOIS STATE it is, THANKS nropp!




    how do you sleep at night?

    This guy has given you 25U to cover the rest of your losses this year and you come in and bash him when he has one bad day? I'm embarrassed for you...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KasperNV:

    I like how there is only one play a day after a huge card was a huge failure.

    ILLINOIS STATE it is, THANKS nropp!




    how do you sleep at night?

    This guy has given you 25U to cover the rest of your losses this year and you come in and bash him when he has one bad day? I'm embarrassed for you...
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 8:48 PM ET #83

    Anything for the 2nd half of the so ill game?
    Reply
    Anything for the 2nd half of the so ill game?
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 8:51 PM ET #84

    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:

    Anything for the 2nd half of the so ill game?

    so ill +1/2 o/u 65  ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:

    Anything for the 2nd half of the so ill game?

    so ill +1/2 o/u 65  ?
     
    rayray2034
    rayray2034
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2247
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 8:51 PM ET #85

    loving the under
    Reply
    loving the under
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 8:57 PM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by rayray2034:

    loving the under


    as long as they dont start those silly fouls at the end.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rayray2034:

    loving the under


    as long as they dont start those silly fouls at the end.
     
    louisdzone
    louisdzone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 800
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 9:01 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:



    as long as they dont start those silly fouls at the end.

    got the under for 66
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:



    as long as they dont start those silly fouls at the end.

    got the under for 66
     
    zz19191919
    zz19191919
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 10:02 PM ET #88

    So Ill really collapsed at the end. what a rough weekend it was.


    Reply
    So Ill really collapsed at the end. what a rough weekend it was.


     
    rayray2034
    rayray2034
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 2247
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 10:02 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:


    got the under for 66

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by louisdzone:


    got the under for 66

     
    jhawk23
    jhawk23
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 28
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 10:38 PM ET #90

    Neil

      You're a great analyst for cball.  I don't use the word capper b/c I think you're similar to a Bilas who breaks down teams and makes decisions from there.  I'm a huge cball fan as well, and I don't follow the smaller schools as much as you, I still love cball no matter who's playing and will always tune in and be interested if it's on tv.
     
    That being said, when you analyze the games, it seems like a lot of the recent losses have been road dogs.  I think home court in cball may be the most advantageous in any sports just b/c of the closeness of the crowd and the familiarity of the rims.  When you're analyzing a game, what do you factor into the home court?  I know to Vegas it's worth 3 points, but to me, I feel like a -1 at home is more like a -4.

    Also, I know you typically don't like the "bigger" games, but tomorrow I feel there's some value in the KSU-Baylor game as well as the over in the Pitt-ND game.  I'm a Big 12 guy and have scene a lot of KSU & Baylor games. KSU is a tough team to analyze, talent is there, minus a pg, which is killing them.  They grind it out,  play physical, but have struggled to finish games.  Baylor has a similar makeup, they love to dribble drive, have a hard time finishing and don't shoot ft's well.  Both have underachieved immensely, but I feel like KSU will never turn the corner this year until they find a pg.  I feel like Baylor will play them close, it'll be a lower scoring game, unless both teams hit ft's.  5.5 is a lot for KSU, I feel like Baylor and the under is a good angle, with the under moreso.  As far as ND Pitt, feel like it'll be a high scoring game, and Pitt has been incredibly impressive to this point.  I'm a KU homer, but Pitt looks like the #1 team in the nation to me.  Thanks for all your analysis
    Reply
    Neil

      You're a great analyst for cball.  I don't use the word capper b/c I think you're similar to a Bilas who breaks down teams and makes decisions from there.  I'm a huge cball fan as well, and I don't follow the smaller schools as much as you, I still love cball no matter who's playing and will always tune in and be interested if it's on tv.
     
    That being said, when you analyze the games, it seems like a lot of the recent losses have been road dogs.  I think home court in cball may be the most advantageous in any sports just b/c of the closeness of the crowd and the familiarity of the rims.  When you're analyzing a game, what do you factor into the home court?  I know to Vegas it's worth 3 points, but to me, I feel like a -1 at home is more like a -4.

    Also, I know you typically don't like the "bigger" games, but tomorrow I feel there's some value in the KSU-Baylor game as well as the over in the Pitt-ND game.  I'm a Big 12 guy and have scene a lot of KSU & Baylor games. KSU is a tough team to analyze, talent is there, minus a pg, which is killing them.  They grind it out,  play physical, but have struggled to finish games.  Baylor has a similar makeup, they love to dribble drive, have a hard time finishing and don't shoot ft's well.  Both have underachieved immensely, but I feel like KSU will never turn the corner this year until they find a pg.  I feel like Baylor will play them close, it'll be a lower scoring game, unless both teams hit ft's.  5.5 is a lot for KSU, I feel like Baylor and the under is a good angle, with the under moreso.  As far as ND Pitt, feel like it'll be a high scoring game, and Pitt has been incredibly impressive to this point.  I'm a KU homer, but Pitt looks like the #1 team in the nation to me.  Thanks for all your analysis
     
    JDubs800
    JDubs800
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3131
    Posted: Jan. 23, 2011 - 10:54 PM ET #91

    NRopp

    I lost again with S. ILL tonight, and the NYJ, and alot of other games.... -59.6 Unit Week for me... puts me minus on the Year (Since March 2010) for the first time............ (all sports)   Crippling week for me......... NRopp will bounce back, as will J W !!!!!!!

    Reply

    NRopp

    I lost again with S. ILL tonight, and the NYJ, and alot of other games.... -59.6 Unit Week for me... puts me minus on the Year (Since March 2010) for the first time............ (all sports)   Crippling week for me......... NRopp will bounce back, as will J W !!!!!!!

     
    ChipThaRip
    ChipThaRip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 1:25 AM ET #92

    solid call on So. Illinois 

    true degenerate right here, folks
    Reply
    solid call on So. Illinois 

    true degenerate right here, folks
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22816
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 2:02 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipThaRip:

    solid call on So. Illinois 

    true degenerate right here, folks


    and you contribute how???
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipThaRip:

    solid call on So. Illinois 

    true degenerate right here, folks


    and you contribute how???
     
    bullmoose
    bullmoose
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2326
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 9:31 AM ET #94

    The total on ND/Pitt is set so low because Vegas knows that ND will have to slow it down in order to stay close to Pitt
    Reply
    The total on ND/Pitt is set so low because Vegas knows that ND will have to slow it down in order to stay close to Pitt
     
    dbc0905
    dbc0905
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 125
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 10:42 AM ET #95

    I'm on board!
    Reply
    I'm on board!
     
    winoNV
    winoNV
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4547
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 11:22 AM ET #96

    Quote Originally Posted by GWarner27:



    how do you sleep at night?

    This guy has given you 25U to cover the rest of your losses this year and you come in and bash him when he has one bad day? I'm embarrassed for you...

     

    I guess he slept well last night

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by GWarner27:



    how do you sleep at night?

    This guy has given you 25U to cover the rest of your losses this year and you come in and bash him when he has one bad day? I'm embarrassed for you...

     

    I guess he slept well last night

     
     
    thornridge1972
    thornridge1972
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2011 - 1:37 PM ET #97

    neil,

    Need some advice. Is tonite the night that coach Martin and his disappointing squad take out their frustrations at home on a porly coached Baylor team? Your thoughts?

    Reply

    neil,

    Need some advice. Is tonite the night that coach Martin and his disappointing squad take out their frustrations at home on a porly coached Baylor team? Your thoughts?

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,345
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,608
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,259
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,877
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.