Sunday Hoops
What are expecting the St. Peter's/Manhattan total to be?
What are expecting the St. Peter's/Manhattan total to be?
I was thinking 114 - its a very interesting spot for both teams.
I was thinking 114 - its a very interesting spot for both teams.
keep sluggin' ropp, they build you up and then want to tear you down, do they understand that you're losing too?
never followed ya but keep betting on what you see and what you know
keep sluggin' ropp, they build you up and then want to tear you down, do they understand that you're losing too?
never followed ya but keep betting on what you see and what you know
The thing I like about Miami OH is that they played such a brutal schedule. Duke, Kansas, Ohio St, Cinci, Belmont, SDSU, and Dayton makes for a nightmare record especially on the road. I would think they will go in and give Kent all they want. They are off to a 3-1 MAC start including a road win at Ohio (Kent won there too though). I think after playing the tough schedule and getting off to a great start in the MAC this team has a chance to turn it around?
I really like St Peters. This team is looking healthier and Manhattan may not break 40.
Belmont struggled with SC Upstate on Friday but that was expected with ETSU coming up. I know they are the best team in the A Sun and if the line is single digits it is worth a shot IMO.
The thing I like about Miami OH is that they played such a brutal schedule. Duke, Kansas, Ohio St, Cinci, Belmont, SDSU, and Dayton makes for a nightmare record especially on the road. I would think they will go in and give Kent all they want. They are off to a 3-1 MAC start including a road win at Ohio (Kent won there too though). I think after playing the tough schedule and getting off to a great start in the MAC this team has a chance to turn it around?
I really like St Peters. This team is looking healthier and Manhattan may not break 40.
Belmont struggled with SC Upstate on Friday but that was expected with ETSU coming up. I know they are the best team in the A Sun and if the line is single digits it is worth a shot IMO.
gl neil....through it all you are money.......i think the haters bother me more thean it ever will bother you...your a class act!...i cant back those redbirds today...they are atrocious!
how are my bears gonna hold up?..Think they get it done?
gl ryno
gl neil....through it all you are money.......i think the haters bother me more thean it ever will bother you...your a class act!...i cant back those redbirds today...they are atrocious!
how are my bears gonna hold up?..Think they get it done?
gl ryno
gl neil....through it all you are money.......i think the haters bother me more thean it ever will bother you...your a class act!...i cant back those redbirds today...they are atrocious!
how are my bears gonna hold up?..Think they get it done?
gl ryno
gl neil....through it all you are money.......i think the haters bother me more thean it ever will bother you...your a class act!...i cant back those redbirds today...they are atrocious!
how are my bears gonna hold up?..Think they get it done?
gl ryno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,345
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,610
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,260
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,877
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
