ADDING ADDITIONAL UNITS
DRAKE ML - 195 FIRST HALF ONLY
$8000 TO WIN $4103
Making Drake a $20,000 UNIT PLAY
ALOT OF YOU ARE RIGHT THE GAME LOOKS EASY BECAUSE IT IS ATLEAST FOR THE FIRST HALF![]()
ADDING ADDITIONAL UNITS
DRAKE ML - 195 FIRST HALF ONLY
$8000 TO WIN $4103
Making Drake a $20,000 UNIT PLAY
ALOT OF YOU ARE RIGHT THE GAME LOOKS EASY BECAUSE IT IS ATLEAST FOR THE FIRST HALF![]()
ADDING ADDITIONAL UNITS
DRAKE ML - 195 FIRST HALF ONLY
$8000 TO WIN $4103
Making Drake a $20,000 UNIT PLAY
ALOT OF YOU ARE RIGHT THE GAME LOOKS EASY BECAUSE IT IS ATLEAST FOR THE FIRST HALF![]()
Oooon it!
- 1st Half: Drake -2.5
Wager:$6.10 Odds-122
Drake -5.5
Wager:$5.68 Odds-114
Oooon it!
- 1st Half: Drake -2.5
Wager:$6.10 Odds-122
Drake -5.5
Wager:$5.68 Odds-114
GL TO US
![]()
GL TO US
![]()
Indeed! Go Bulldogs!
I gotta build the last of my granddaughters Christmas presents now.. Its a Rosso Motors 800w Equad.. They used to call them power wheels when my kids were kids
Indeed! Go Bulldogs!
I gotta build the last of my granddaughters Christmas presents now.. Its a Rosso Motors 800w Equad.. They used to call them power wheels when my kids were kids
He'll just keep going double or nothing like 10 days ago. It's just play money, so why not?
Down around $10,000 today now.
Was down $13,286 yesterday. 2-3 yesterday.
Was down $14,286 Saturday. 1-2-1 Saturday.
Not getting killed W-L record, but the money management is not so good.
Just flat bet him if you feel to follow and you might not get hurt so bad. Just ignore his $dollar signs.
He'll just keep going double or nothing like 10 days ago. It's just play money, so why not?
Down around $10,000 today now.
Was down $13,286 yesterday. 2-3 yesterday.
Was down $14,286 Saturday. 1-2-1 Saturday.
Not getting killed W-L record, but the money management is not so good.
Just flat bet him if you feel to follow and you might not get hurt so bad. Just ignore his $dollar signs.
I'm saving my biggest play of the day for last. I didn't want to talk about this game early. But like my Christmas gift I am giving a pre new years gift
ALL OVER THIS
MINNESOTA +1.5 - 115 FIRST HALF ONLY
$12,000 TO WIN $10435
DOUBLE DOWN ADDITIONAL
$12,000 TO WIN $10,435
I'm saving my biggest play of the day for last. I didn't want to talk about this game early. But like my Christmas gift I am giving a pre new years gift
ALL OVER THIS
MINNESOTA +1.5 - 115 FIRST HALF ONLY
$12,000 TO WIN $10435
DOUBLE DOWN ADDITIONAL
$12,000 TO WIN $10,435
![]()
![]()
