Can’t wait for this win! ![]()
SECURITY SAM'S 357 MONDAY PLAYS
The last 6 halves between these two teams have resulted in all scores decided by 7 points or less, both teams winning on their home court by 7 in a half
GL TODAY Fellas
![]()
The last 6 halves between these two teams have resulted in all scores decided by 7 points or less, both teams winning on their home court by 7 in a half
GL TODAY Fellas
![]()
Good luck today Sam, I must say I am on opposite side of both of these plays. Yesterday I wa son Binghamton, today I have MD winning this game by 10-14 at half. Good luck to you, I know you’ll get over the slump in no time
Good luck today Sam, I must say I am on opposite side of both of these plays. Yesterday I wa son Binghamton, today I have MD winning this game by 10-14 at half. Good luck to you, I know you’ll get over the slump in no time
Morning yesterday Vegas got me. Sometimes they win most of the time I WIN. Last night they got me on that final game for sure BUT when you get a team that can't put the ball in the basket game over you can't cap that. Also that game had over written all over it and at the end of the game Vegas wins. No worries I will be a vicious dog on them tonight 2 - 3 YESTERDAY -13,286 UNITS YESTERDAY Yes a losing day yesterday, but for me it's minimal Plays later
You have plenty of money b/c you are a part of inside jobs robbing your customers. Your customers pay you to protect their assets and instead you scheme with your friends and rob them blind.
Morning yesterday Vegas got me. Sometimes they win most of the time I WIN. Last night they got me on that final game for sure BUT when you get a team that can't put the ball in the basket game over you can't cap that. Also that game had over written all over it and at the end of the game Vegas wins. No worries I will be a vicious dog on them tonight 2 - 3 YESTERDAY -13,286 UNITS YESTERDAY Yes a losing day yesterday, but for me it's minimal Plays later
You have plenty of money b/c you are a part of inside jobs robbing your customers. Your customers pay you to protect their assets and instead you scheme with your friends and rob them blind.
Hey look when you look at these teams instantly you want to take UMBC and they are the superior team but Binghamton is definitely wanting a win and should come out on fire for the first half as long as they decide they want to shoot at least decent
Hey look when you look at these teams instantly you want to take UMBC and they are the superior team but Binghamton is definitely wanting a win and should come out on fire for the first half as long as they decide they want to shoot at least decent
Damn no line on this again for 1h but FG is 12.5 You got an excellent line again SAM. 12.5 FG, 7.5 1H - Great value, you sure it's not 8 ?
My line is 7 FH
![]()
Damn no line on this again for 1h but FG is 12.5 You got an excellent line again SAM. 12.5 FG, 7.5 1H - Great value, you sure it's not 8 ?
My line is 7 FH
![]()
As long as they continue their 3pt aggressive behavior we win and if they don't we lose. From a blog their coach thanked them all for there output yesterday and told them to reach for the stars today ![]()
As long as they continue their 3pt aggressive behavior we win and if they don't we lose. From a blog their coach thanked them all for there output yesterday and told them to reach for the stars today ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,372
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 663
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,157
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,483
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,755
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,864
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
