Saturday hoops action......Sometimes the games pick you........
7 losses on 1 play.
Yeah, didnt think Iowa had the ballclub to pull that off. Congrats to them. Too bad to because that would have given me a monster day
UCLA and under cashes to ease a little of the pain
7 losses on 1 play.
Yeah, didnt think Iowa had the ballclub to pull that off. Congrats to them. Too bad to because that would have given me a monster day
UCLA and under cashes to ease a little of the pain
Hey Train,
I just wanted to thank you for all of your great pics. You have made me a lot of money the past 4 weeks. I just wanted to say thanks. You are a great capper and you have a great feel for the game versus the spread. Hope you keep posting and ignore the morons on this board.
thanks again. buddy.
Hey Train,
I just wanted to thank you for all of your great pics. You have made me a lot of money the past 4 weeks. I just wanted to say thanks. You are a great capper and you have a great feel for the game versus the spread. Hope you keep posting and ignore the morons on this board.
thanks again. buddy.
I can only aspire to cap as well, all year, and on a consistent basis as you......
Probably the best capper here, we know you put your homework in, and all you are doing is providing what you play....
![]()
I am honored you think that highly of me sir
I can only aspire to cap as well, all year, and on a consistent basis as you......
Probably the best capper here, we know you put your homework in, and all you are doing is providing what you play....
![]()
I am honored you think that highly of me sir
Hey Train,
I just wanted to thank you for all of your great pics. You have made me a lot of money the past 4 weeks. I just wanted to say thanks. You are a great capper and you have a great feel for the game versus the spread. Hope you keep posting and ignore the morons on this board.
thanks again. buddy.
Thanks, and I'm not goin anywhere bro
Hey Train,
I just wanted to thank you for all of your great pics. You have made me a lot of money the past 4 weeks. I just wanted to say thanks. You are a great capper and you have a great feel for the game versus the spread. Hope you keep posting and ignore the morons on this board.
thanks again. buddy.
Thanks, and I'm not goin anywhere bro
7 losses on 1 play.
No, he's really not.
7 losses on 1 play.
No, he's really not.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,310
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,332
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,811
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,476
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,018
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
