Nice winner yesterday in that mess of a card. Today is pretty cut and dry boys. Does that mean I'm gonna come out a winner? Never know.....thats why they play the games.
Richmond/Ill/Purdue MLparlay +125
Clemson/Ill/Purdue ML parlay +125
Vandy /Ill/Purdue ML parlay +125
All the following games have revenge + hca.....
Mizzou +4.5
Uconn -2
STL +4.5
Oklahoma +1
UNC pk
Baylor +4
other games.....
UVA +12 and O130
Michigan pk
Marquette +1
GW ML
Gtown/Cincy U126
ULCA ML and U133
Miss St/Penn ML parlay
C of C/ Morehead/Purdue ML parlay
ODU/Purdue/New Mex/AZ/Temple/K St ML parlay -106
Might add a couple later in the afternoon
GL as always boys
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
424-306 ytd
Nice winner yesterday in that mess of a card. Today is pretty cut and dry boys. Does that mean I'm gonna come out a winner? Never know.....thats why they play the games.
Good to c you on the BILLIKENS as I see many not giving them a chance. BIG letdown spot for X here NO??. Nothin to play for and barely beay ST LOU at home when they HAD TO.LOVE UCONN as well
Good Luck BRO
Good to c you on the BILLIKENS as I see many not giving them a chance. BIG letdown spot for X here NO??. Nothin to play for and barely beay ST LOU at home when they HAD TO.LOVE UCONN as well