Posted by Toothfairy1 Sorry I’m an old man! how do I give a ty?(tip) post said tip the bartender if your around one..
Correct not tip your waiter but thats the old saying I remember so it came to mind.
Correct not tip your waiter but thats the old saying I remember so it came to mind.
Correct not tip your waiter but thats the old saying I remember so it came to mind.
@SourSausage
we here in florida have 1 book we can bet at unless we go offshore state law other books we cannot join in US the indians control it but we do not have things like fanduel to where we cannot buy a half pt we have to buy 2.5 at fanduel....its not that bad i wish we could shop around and we are not like NY where you cannot bet on NY schools so we take what we can
@SourSausage
we here in florida have 1 book we can bet at unless we go offshore state law other books we cannot join in US the indians control it but we do not have things like fanduel to where we cannot buy a half pt we have to buy 2.5 at fanduel....its not that bad i wish we could shop around and we are not like NY where you cannot bet on NY schools so we take what we can
@SourSausage
we here in florida have 1 book we can bet at unless we go offshore state law other books we cannot join in US the indians control it but we do not have things like fanduel to where we cannot buy a half pt we have to buy 2.5 at fanduel....its not that bad i wish we could shop around and we are not like NY where you cannot bet on NY schools so we take what we can
@SourSausage
we here in florida have 1 book we can bet at unless we go offshore state law other books we cannot join in US the indians control it but we do not have things like fanduel to where we cannot buy a half pt we have to buy 2.5 at fanduel....its not that bad i wish we could shop around and we are not like NY where you cannot bet on NY schools so we take what we can
Posted by Toothfairy1 @PUSSYGALORE333 I understand! But is there a way to tip the FIZZMAN? ... i think that is way against the rules around here... not sure but best left alone... think he is doing just fine... best of luck rest the way... and it may be hard to keep up todays pace.. enjoy a good ... we all happy campers at the moment... am sure he appreciates helping people make a profit.. thanks again for the good day fizzle...
Posted by Toothfairy1 @PUSSYGALORE333 I understand! But is there a way to tip the FIZZMAN? ... i think that is way against the rules around here... not sure but best left alone... think he is doing just fine... best of luck rest the way... and it may be hard to keep up todays pace.. enjoy a good ... we all happy campers at the moment... am sure he appreciates helping people make a profit.. thanks again for the good day fizzle...
Holy fouls!!!!!
if you erase 30 fouls we may have had a chance….holy shit
Holy fouls!!!!!
if you erase 30 fouls we may have had a chance….holy shit
don’t force plays if you don’t get better line. Always more opportunities even though it’s a gamble
don’t force plays if you don’t get better line. Always more opportunities even though it’s a gamble
heres the thing you can always bet lve after it started???? i looked and Austin peay was up 7 with 11 mins left the live line was 10.5 i mean when you think about it and if you handicap a lot 10 mins for a team at home to get up 4 more points is very possible we see teams up by 15-20 at half a lot but you also have to handicap a lot too and know the teams and what they tend to do
heres the thing you can always bet lve after it started???? i looked and Austin peay was up 7 with 11 mins left the live line was 10.5 i mean when you think about it and if you handicap a lot 10 mins for a team at home to get up 4 more points is very possible we see teams up by 15-20 at half a lot but you also have to handicap a lot too and know the teams and what they tend to do
I missed it too, was driving lollll. I’m sure if I tail the next, I’ll lose ![]()
thanks fizzle
I missed it too, was driving lollll. I’m sure if I tail the next, I’ll lose ![]()
thanks fizzle
