I missed out early games now scared to jump on lol. Especially with all the hits. I'll play we see how that can go. Bolta ![]()
Saturday Fizz
i bet 2 units on the over NC at game he got that one so im up i only follow if i like but he is doing well a lot of half pt wins or losses but youll have that on 1st half plays hardrock gives you 3 diff totals on the 1st half all diff juice not sure how other ooks do it but you should get more than 1 line im 5-1 today so far so im happy only loss was over 1st half iowa st...lol half pt
Fanduel sucks with 1st half alt lines I know that. They will put up for more prime time games but always like a few points between. Like Iowa state. Alternate on the FG only offer 10.5 then 6.5 I believe. Gotta bounce around books
i bet 2 units on the over NC at game he got that one so im up i only follow if i like but he is doing well a lot of half pt wins or losses but youll have that on 1st half plays hardrock gives you 3 diff totals on the 1st half all diff juice not sure how other ooks do it but you should get more than 1 line im 5-1 today so far so im happy only loss was over 1st half iowa st...lol half pt
Fanduel sucks with 1st half alt lines I know that. They will put up for more prime time games but always like a few points between. Like Iowa state. Alternate on the FG only offer 10.5 then 6.5 I believe. Gotta bounce around books
... been crying in my beer since nfl sea/sf last reg season game ... played alt seattle over 16.5 tt ... went down 1st possession to goal line came away empty... am old but did UNUSUAL youth move.. got toasted and smashed big..even on buy out lost 28 units.. FINALLY FEELING BETTER... THANKS FIZZLE... been yrs since i pulled that stupid move... ![]()
... been crying in my beer since nfl sea/sf last reg season game ... played alt seattle over 16.5 tt ... went down 1st possession to goal line came away empty... am old but did UNUSUAL youth move.. got toasted and smashed big..even on buy out lost 28 units.. FINALLY FEELING BETTER... THANKS FIZZLE... been yrs since i pulled that stupid move... ![]()
at hard rock queens 1st half totals are under 84.5 +110 85.5 -110 86.5 -130
at hard rock queens 1st half totals are under 84.5 +110 85.5 -110 86.5 -130
Sorry I’m an old man! how do I give a ty?(tip)
I assume he's just using that old saying "don't forget to tip your waiter"
not send him a tip but I'm old too! ![]()
Sorry I’m an old man! how do I give a ty?(tip)
I assume he's just using that old saying "don't forget to tip your waiter"
not send him a tip but I'm old too! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,358
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,946
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- PART DEUX 166
- Week 6 Money 8,880
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 853
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,388
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,270
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
