UCI VS UCSB 1h over 65.5
does your 12-5 count Arizona St Over? Otherwise it’s 12-8 with loss : Arizona Over , UCSB over and Washington over
does your 12-5 count Arizona St Over? Otherwise it’s 12-8 with loss : Arizona Over , UCSB over and Washington over
I hit Arkansas state Over then lost the next plays : Illinois & Air Force over. Hesitated for the next two plays UCI & Washington which were also losses. I think you really gotta ride the streaks. Unfortunately, I put big today on Georgetown +4.5 (loss) and App State FG total over (won) so my money were on these two games and couldn’t ride the crazyyyy winning streak :)
I hit Arkansas state Over then lost the next plays : Illinois & Air Force over. Hesitated for the next two plays UCI & Washington which were also losses. I think you really gotta ride the streaks. Unfortunately, I put big today on Georgetown +4.5 (loss) and App State FG total over (won) so my money were on these two games and couldn’t ride the crazyyyy winning streak :)
