@hadenfizzle
SWEEP BABY!!!
Nice work!
stay strong
Now that’s how you bounce back my dude.
Late to the party ....tisk tisk
Jacksonville vs West Georgia 1h over 64.5
Nice Start To A Saturday
@JITTZZ1
we are only getting started my friend
HOLY HERE WE GO AGIAN, FIZZMAN!!
1pm
Iowa State versus Baylor first half over 70 1/2
North Carolina att verse Campbell 1st half over 74 1/2
Winner!
CASH IT AGAIN FELLAS
5-0
Keep up the good work.
WOWzer !great run Fizz
No action on Baylor Locked up with Jacksonville on 365?
FIU vs Western Kentucky 1h under 74.5
CASH ANOTHER
6-0
8-0 is crazy. lol
I WAS ON ALL 7NEW YOU WERE GOING TO BE ON A HEATER AFTER 0-3 LAST NIGHT BOL
WOW!! Just WOW!! Of course I’m busy with work so I missed the last 3 but hey I’m 5-0 with ya right now. thank you brotha!
with martingale last night, you'd be going for 16k on next bet
sitting out the WKU one, both teams been going over lately but BOL for those tailing. Keep the run going.