From minny, not touching this game. Need a play of the year. Temple, OSU, or Memphis? Not sure what one of these 3 to pull the trigger on.
GO GOPHERS!
temple/dayton over 120 ![]()
temple/dayton over 120 ![]()
temple/dayton over 120 ![]()
theres no question its going to be a tough game, purdue cant overlook the Gophers. I ujust dont see us losing but we may only win by a point or 2, although i hope for a blowout. I'm VERY confident in that total play, would've put more on it but i dont want 2 big plays since I went big on purdue tonight.![]()
theres no question its going to be a tough game, purdue cant overlook the Gophers. I ujust dont see us losing but we may only win by a point or 2, although i hope for a blowout. I'm VERY confident in that total play, would've put more on it but i dont want 2 big plays since I went big on purdue tonight.![]()
IMO
this is a repeat of the WISC MINN game last week. Also similar to the UCONN WV game a couple days ago.
way to easy to like Purdue in this spot. Gophs play BIG10 elite tough at home every time this year(beat WISC,OSU, lost by 1 to MSU)
Gophers NEED this game to have a shot at the tourney.
once again the barn will be rockin!!!
MINN ML
GL to all![]()
IMO
this is a repeat of the WISC MINN game last week. Also similar to the UCONN WV game a couple days ago.
way to easy to like Purdue in this spot. Gophs play BIG10 elite tough at home every time this year(beat WISC,OSU, lost by 1 to MSU)
Gophers NEED this game to have a shot at the tourney.
once again the barn will be rockin!!!
MINN ML
GL to all![]()
The more I think about it, it is stupid to wager 6x on any play so i hedged 4 units on Minny +4 maybe I can middle ![]()
The more I think about it, it is stupid to wager 6x on any play so i hedged 4 units on Minny +4 maybe I can middle ![]()
pitt can easily come back...we'll get this purdue game though ![]()
pitt can easily come back...we'll get this purdue game though ![]()
we'd need 10 OT to get the over
we'd need 10 OT to get the over
