Nice picks PP.........On 3 of them my damn self......![]()
Haven't checked out the SMU game yet
Good Luck Purdue. ![]()
I will be on your boys tonight for my biggest play in a month, I think they take care of the Gophers easily. ![]()
Also, you were right about the games we discussed yesterday... I think I was looking too far into the situational angle rather than the way the teams matched-up. Like alot of your leans tonight, let's make some money.
Good Luck Purdue. ![]()
I will be on your boys tonight for my biggest play in a month, I think they take care of the Gophers easily. ![]()
Also, you were right about the games we discussed yesterday... I think I was looking too far into the situational angle rather than the way the teams matched-up. Like alot of your leans tonight, let's make some money.
Painter wont allow that, this team is not you average thug, one-on-one teams like UNC who only care about draft stock and dollar signs. Painter is one of the best coaches in the NCAA and this is a great TEAM, play great TEAM ball. They arent flashy like some of the other top teams, but they work really hard and have great chemistry ![]()
Painter wont allow that, this team is not you average thug, one-on-one teams like UNC who only care about draft stock and dollar signs. Painter is one of the best coaches in the NCAA and this is a great TEAM, play great TEAM ball. They arent flashy like some of the other top teams, but they work really hard and have great chemistry ![]()
if Grant keeps playing like he is, they will be VERY HARD to beat. the 3 headed monster is already tough enough. Going tobe very close, but i agree Purdue will not lose, but they may oly win by 1 or 2 which is why im taking the ML.
if Grant keeps playing like he is, they will be VERY HARD to beat. the 3 headed monster is already tough enough. Going tobe very close, but i agree Purdue will not lose, but they may oly win by 1 or 2 which is why im taking the ML.
Yea if Purdue was not on the board, that game would be a 8-10 unit play, but I don't want to have 2 10 unit plays on the same day. ![]()
Yea if Purdue was not on the board, that game would be a 8-10 unit play, but I don't want to have 2 10 unit plays on the same day. ![]()
i always buy the hook, its worth taking a 10% hit when its a big play. 120 i still like ![]()
i always buy the hook, its worth taking a 10% hit when its a big play. 120 i still like ![]()
UPDATED CARD:
PURDUE ML (10 units)
DAYTON/TEMPLE OVER 119 (5 UNITS)
PITT PK (3 UNITS)
SMU -4 (-120 2 units)
UNC-GREENSBORO +14 (-120 1 unit)
LSU +2 (1 unit)
![]()
UPDATED CARD:
PURDUE ML (10 units)
DAYTON/TEMPLE OVER 119 (5 UNITS)
PITT PK (3 UNITS)
SMU -4 (-120 2 units)
UNC-GREENSBORO +14 (-120 1 unit)
LSU +2 (1 unit)
![]()
