Picked UCLA
We've all been there before. Picking the "better" team that is laying double digits that has a possibility of losing S.U but bud, put you head up, we've been there, sweat it out, lost and you'll forget about his loss just like the others..![]()
![]()
![]()
We've all been there before. Picking the "better" team that is laying double digits that has a possibility of losing S.U but bud, put you head up, we've been there, sweat it out, lost and you'll forget about his loss just like the others..![]()
![]()
![]()
We've all been there before. Picking the "better" team that is laying double digits that has a possibility of losing S.U but bud, put you head up, we've been there, sweat it out, lost and you'll forget about his loss just like the others..![]()
![]()
![]()
We've all been there before. Picking the "better" team that is laying double digits that has a possibility of losing S.U but bud, put you head up, we've been there, sweat it out, lost and you'll forget about his loss just like the others..![]()
![]()
![]()
Putrid f-ing effort from UCLA. I had them on the ML, last leg of a parlay. $2k swing because Mick Cronin can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. To lose at home, as a 15 point favorite, to a 3-10 team??? A team averaging 59 points a game and you give up 77?
F-ing disgusting.
Putrid f-ing effort from UCLA. I had them on the ML, last leg of a parlay. $2k swing because Mick Cronin can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. To lose at home, as a 15 point favorite, to a 3-10 team??? A team averaging 59 points a game and you give up 77?
F-ing disgusting.
CSU was a 27% 3-point shooting team and UCLA gave up 14-24 (58.4%) to them today.
Good thing they have a defensive minded coach like Mick F-ing Cronin.
CSU was a 27% 3-point shooting team and UCLA gave up 14-24 (58.4%) to them today.
Good thing they have a defensive minded coach like Mick F-ing Cronin.
square, I never forget some of my losses. for instance seattle losing sb to new england, interception at 1 yardit is gambling I know, like older said best to get help
Strangely and ironically, I had Seattle for that game too..
I was yelling at the tv screen...
square, I never forget some of my losses. for instance seattle losing sb to new england, interception at 1 yardit is gambling I know, like older said best to get help
Strangely and ironically, I had Seattle for that game too..
I was yelling at the tv screen...
Blew up my 2k worth of winning parlays as last leg too. I used to always take the 2 weeks before and after Christmas off. Just too many variables and upsets like this .
Blew up my 2k worth of winning parlays as last leg too. I used to always take the 2 weeks before and after Christmas off. Just too many variables and upsets like this .
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,729
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Monday 09/28/2026 817
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,831
- PART DEUX 285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,713
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,496
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
