• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    One huge upset!!!!!!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Skin24
    bellsbendboy
    Specks
    BWS77
    thehuntman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5116
    Posts: 72
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:47 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 


    I have posted my record before but then had to argue my record.  People like you hate successful winners like me that's why you go on my threads and bash me all the time because your a loser.  I don't go in your threads and bash you.  Many on the forum like my plays and have thanked me for my write ups and plays.  I don't put a gun to anyone's head and tell them to bet more then they can afford.  It they are betting rent money like you they need to stop!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 


    I have posted my record before but then had to argue my record.  People like you hate successful winners like me that's why you go on my threads and bash me all the time because your a loser.  I don't go in your threads and bash you.  Many on the forum like my plays and have thanked me for my write ups and plays.  I don't put a gun to anyone's head and tell them to bet more then they can afford.  It they are betting rent money like you they need to stop!!!!!!
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:49 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 


    BTW I forgot to tell you I won my Hockey play and NBA play.  Both posted before game went off so my overall record was 8-1-1.

    YOU MAD BRO?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 


    BTW I forgot to tell you I won my Hockey play and NBA play.  Both posted before game went off so my overall record was 8-1-1.

    YOU MAD BRO?
     
    bellsbendboy
    bellsbendboy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 1327
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:50 AM ET #28

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 

    Reply

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 

     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:54 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 


    I bet big yesterday and when I posted up $15K I had three games left.  One in NCAAB, one in NBA, and one in Hockey.  Go to other forums and check out all my winners

    THE HATERS ARE SO JEOLOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 


    I bet big yesterday and when I posted up $15K I had three games left.  One in NCAAB, one in NBA, and one in Hockey.  Go to other forums and check out all my winners

    THE HATERS ARE SO JEOLOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     
    Specks
    Specks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:54 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by TopHog:

    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.

    No offense man, but what does last year have to do with anything??? I don't recall Ulis, Towns, Booker and Lyles playing. They might cover the spread, but if covering a 13 or 14 point spread but they aren't winning.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TopHog:

    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.

    No offense man, but what does last year have to do with anything??? I don't recall Ulis, Towns, Booker and Lyles playing. They might cover the spread, but if covering a 13 or 14 point spread but they aren't winning.

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:55 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 


    Thread where he lost a "Loser Leaves the site" Challenge.... that he denies ever happened.  He lost

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101979445
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 


    Thread where he lost a "Loser Leaves the site" Challenge.... that he denies ever happened.  He lost

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101979445
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:58 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by QMICH:



    Cats have 4 guys to put on Portis, they're gonna wear him out!
    GL to you, gonna need it


    This is true but I see Arkansas getting enough steals and easy baskets to turn this into a battle.  All the pressure on Kentucky!!!!!!!

    BOL and thanks.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by QMICH:



    Cats have 4 guys to put on Portis, they're gonna wear him out!
    GL to you, gonna need it


    This is true but I see Arkansas getting enough steals and easy baskets to turn this into a battle.  All the pressure on Kentucky!!!!!!!

    BOL and thanks.
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:00 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 

    Yea I have been around here a long time and really like this site but it is people like skin that totally ruin coming on here.

    He states he is a millionaire so I would wonder why he has to hang around here 24/7. Pretty sad really and he wouldn't even realize that some of the good cappers have left because of people like him clogging up this board with all his bullshitttt.

    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bellsbendboy:

    Agree "Huntman".

    First "Skin" "bets" games that are fifty- fifty's.  Anotherwords he has difficulty selecting which games to bet.  In the last week on two of his "bets" the ball was in the air when the buzzer went off and some 40% of his games are decided in the last minute.  Clearly he cannot find an edge to play.

    Secondly, on the rare occasion when he offers some reasoning he cites statistics that are completely irrelevant ( Arkansas is 4-0 when...).

     

    Lastly his opinion of himself and his ubiquitous posts are very sad.  Indicative of a person who does not like what he sees in the mirror.  He boasted (imagine that) yesterday he was up 15K with one game left... then miraculously he "won" 23K on the day!!   I wish him no ill will but have realized like many here that he is a complete fraud. 

    Yea I have been around here a long time and really like this site but it is people like skin that totally ruin coming on here.

    He states he is a millionaire so I would wonder why he has to hang around here 24/7. Pretty sad really and he wouldn't even realize that some of the good cappers have left because of people like him clogging up this board with all his bullshitttt.

     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:01 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Thread where he lost a "Loser Leaves the site" Challenge.... that he denies ever happened.  He lost

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101979445

    This guy can't stand winners.  Look at his post in the hockey forum from yesterday.  As you can see he is way down.  I say way down because he bets rent money $50 to $75 a game.  I'm smoking a cigar more right now more expensive then that!!!!


    YTD:  87-83  -$535

    Downward trend continuing....   Knew I couldn't keep up with 70% for the year, but 8-11 in March isn't cutting it.


    2 Overs tonight....

    Columbus/Carolina   Over 5   $75
    Boston/Ottawa Over 5  $50


    I'm too tired to write up....  time change is kicking my behind

    GL Puckers
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Thread where he lost a "Loser Leaves the site" Challenge.... that he denies ever happened.  He lost

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101979445

    This guy can't stand winners.  Look at his post in the hockey forum from yesterday.  As you can see he is way down.  I say way down because he bets rent money $50 to $75 a game.  I'm smoking a cigar more right now more expensive then that!!!!


    YTD:  87-83  -$535

    Downward trend continuing....   Knew I couldn't keep up with 70% for the year, but 8-11 in March isn't cutting it.


    2 Overs tonight....

    Columbus/Carolina   Over 5   $75
    Boston/Ottawa Over 5  $50


    I'm too tired to write up....  time change is kicking my behind

    GL Puckers
     
    HuggyBear724
    HuggyBear724
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:02 PM ET #35

    Skin24- I just looked at your record in NCAAB and I see you are hovering around 48% and -99,000 units.  I'm sorry I don't feel so good about your ML bet but I do agree with taking the +14

    Todays Score: Kentucky 69
                                  ARK 60

    Kentucky gets the perfect season and wins the tournament!!!!
    Reply
    Skin24- I just looked at your record in NCAAB and I see you are hovering around 48% and -99,000 units.  I'm sorry I don't feel so good about your ML bet but I do agree with taking the +14

    Todays Score: Kentucky 69
                                  ARK 60

    Kentucky gets the perfect season and wins the tournament!!!!
     
    RSampsell
    RSampsell
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 678
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:02 PM ET #36

    No way Arkansas wins this game .... no way.

    The only people who think they can are Arkansas fans. 

    Of course then again my UK loyalty may have me thinking wrong! 

    There is a difference between not being scared and being intimadated.

    GL with the pick   ... I am laying off the money line!

    My book has it +1400 and 5Dimes has it +1000
    Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way
    Reply
    No way Arkansas wins this game .... no way.

    The only people who think they can are Arkansas fans. 

    Of course then again my UK loyalty may have me thinking wrong! 

    There is a difference between not being scared and being intimadated.

    GL with the pick   ... I am laying off the money line!

    My book has it +1400 and 5Dimes has it +1000
     
    jetski6
    jetski6
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 284
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:02 PM ET #37

    i agree specks no way ark wins but they will cover...and not because of their play but because kty will shave all game...
    Reply
    i agree specks no way ark wins but they will cover...and not because of their play but because kty will shave all game...
     
    RSampsell
    RSampsell
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 678
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:03 PM ET #38

    I can't even spell intimidated right ... so what do I know!

    Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way
    Reply
    I can't even spell intimidated right ... so what do I know!

     
    RSampsell
    RSampsell
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 678
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:04 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by jetski6:

    i agree specks no way ark wins but they will cover...and not because of their play but because kty will shave all game...
    Lead, Follow or get the hell out of the way
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jetski6:

    i agree specks no way ark wins but they will cover...and not because of their play but because kty will shave all game...
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:05 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear724:

    Skin24- I just looked at your record in NCAAB and I see you are hovering around 48% and -99,000 units.  I'm sorry I don't feel so good about your ML bet but I do agree with taking the +14

    Todays Score: Kentucky 69
                                  ARK 60

    Kentucky gets the perfect season and wins the tournament!!!!

    It would be a long shot for the Hogs to win but I have 5 dimes for them to cover the +14 spread.

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear724:

    Skin24- I just looked at your record in NCAAB and I see you are hovering around 48% and -99,000 units.  I'm sorry I don't feel so good about your ML bet but I do agree with taking the +14

    Todays Score: Kentucky 69
                                  ARK 60

    Kentucky gets the perfect season and wins the tournament!!!!

    It would be a long shot for the Hogs to win but I have 5 dimes for them to cover the +14 spread.

    BOL
     
    Sabanade
    Sabanade
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 1962
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:09 PM ET #41

    Best bets in this game are Arkansas 1st H, and UK 2nd half (depending on HT score).

    Betting Arkansas ML is throwing money away IMO, but good luck anyway.

    Reply

    Best bets in this game are Arkansas 1st H, and UK 2nd half (depending on HT score).

    Betting Arkansas ML is throwing money away IMO, but good luck anyway.

     
    Stromisle
    Stromisle
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 263
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:14 PM ET #42

    if you were a "1 percent" bettor you would know there is near zero chance kentucky loses today.   GL though..
    Reply
    if you were a "1 percent" bettor you would know there is near zero chance kentucky loses today.   GL though..
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:22 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1976:

    How can Ark beat Ken? I don't see it

    They are nearly as athletic as the Wildcats, and they have a big man in Bobby Portis who can match up to them if he plays up to potential.  

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1976:

    How can Ark beat Ken? I don't see it

    They are nearly as athletic as the Wildcats, and they have a big man in Bobby Portis who can match up to them if he plays up to potential.  

    BOL
     
    AustinM
    AustinM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 497
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:27 PM ET #44

    Kentucky was up by 31 at one point vs Ark this year.  Kentucky isn't losing this game.  Bad matchup for Arkansas
    Reply
    Kentucky was up by 31 at one point vs Ark this year.  Kentucky isn't losing this game.  Bad matchup for Arkansas
     
    pucku27
    pucku27
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 41530
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:34 PM ET #45

    GL SKIN
    Reply
    GL SKIN
     
    Mancity
    Mancity
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 21170
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:36 PM ET #46

    Funny. I thought i would be only one that had Arkansas ML.
    Reply
    Funny. I thought i would be only one that had Arkansas ML.
     
    Mancity
    Mancity
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 21170
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:37 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by RSampsell:

    I can't even spell intimidated right ... so what do I know!

    lol
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RSampsell:

    I can't even spell intimidated right ... so what do I know!

    lol
     
    QWDmeezee
    QWDmeezee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 150
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:40 PM ET #48

    all it takes in an off night for kentucky to lose.. people who play them are coming fired up trying to play their very best motivation factor very high for arky .. gonna be a good game and 14 is a nice amount of points for this matchup
    Reply
    all it takes in an off night for kentucky to lose.. people who play them are coming fired up trying to play their very best motivation factor very high for arky .. gonna be a good game and 14 is a nice amount of points for this matchup
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:40 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

    GL SKIN

    Thanks my man!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pucku27:

    GL SKIN

    Thanks my man!!!!!!
     
     
    numbersbuster
    numbersbuster
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 956
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 12:43 PM ET #50

    I wonder if anybody jumping on the bandwagon happened to catch the game these boys played a few weeks ago.  I do not see Portis "rising to the occasion" to pull off the miracle of all miracles.  He seems to me to be a guy that feasts on lesser matchups, but shrinks in the spotlight of the big moment.  I live a couple of hours away from Fayetteville, not unfamiliar with this team.  They have no chance unless Kentucky contracted food poisoning last night and the symptoms show up in the first half.

    As for the 14 point spread?  I won't touch it - but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Arky hit a couple of 3's at the end to moose the favorite.  

    I see no reason in hell to bet this game either way. 
    Reply
    I wonder if anybody jumping on the bandwagon happened to catch the game these boys played a few weeks ago.  I do not see Portis "rising to the occasion" to pull off the miracle of all miracles.  He seems to me to be a guy that feasts on lesser matchups, but shrinks in the spotlight of the big moment.  I live a couple of hours away from Fayetteville, not unfamiliar with this team.  They have no chance unless Kentucky contracted food poisoning last night and the symptoms show up in the first half.

    As for the 14 point spread?  I won't touch it - but it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Arky hit a couple of 3's at the end to moose the favorite.  

    I see no reason in hell to bet this game either way. 
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,255
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 210
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,604
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.