• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    One huge upset!!!!!!

    123 Next Last»
    Skin24
    mikeru3
    ryno23
    chasingtheline
    smacksmiter
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5116
    Posts: 72
    123 Next Last»
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:51 AM ET #1

    Arkansas +14--I think they may win the game outright but will take points for insurance.

    Upset city baby and this is a good one to unload on today!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Arkansas +14--I think they may win the game outright but will take points for insurance.

    Upset city baby and this is a good one to unload on today!!!!!!!!
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:54 AM ET #2

    Good luck man!

    Reply
    Good luck man!

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:54 AM ET #3

    oh it would be a nice payout for sure...+875 at my book now
    Reply
    oh it would be a nice payout for sure...+875 at my book now
     
    chasingtheline
    chasingtheline
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 669
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:54 AM ET #4

    wildcats by 20 plus. wait n see what happens in the 2nd half of this game. It will get ugly real fast. will arky put up 60 today?
    Reply
    wildcats by 20 plus. wait n see what happens in the 2nd half of this game. It will get ugly real fast. will arky put up 60 today?
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:55 AM ET #5

    Just for the record I have 5 dimes at +14 and the below ML bet.

    ONLINE
    03/15/2015
    10:52 AM

    [Ticket #: 205322537] STRAIGHT BET

     

    03/15/2015 @ 01:00 PM

    CBB

    [887] ARKANSAS +900

    670.00

    6030.00

    Reply
    Just for the record I have 5 dimes at +14 and the below ML bet.

    ONLINE
    03/15/2015
    10:52 AM

    [Ticket #: 205322537] STRAIGHT BET

     

    03/15/2015 @ 01:00 PM

    CBB

    [887] ARKANSAS +900

    670.00

    6030.00

     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 10:56 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    oh it would be a nice payout for sure...+875 at my book now

    Yeah I have +900!!!!!!!!

    BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    oh it would be a nice payout for sure...+875 at my book now

    Yeah I have +900!!!!!!!!

    BOL
     
    smacksmiter
    smacksmiter
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14064
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:06 AM ET #7

    Good luck today...but whenever I see these types of threads I am reminded of all the pretty, big, fancy buildings out there in Vegas.

    I have seen them, they are real.

    PM for the skinny on the down low
    Reply
    Good luck today...but whenever I see these types of threads I am reminded of all the pretty, big, fancy buildings out there in Vegas.

    I have seen them, they are real.

     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:09 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    Good luck today...but whenever I see these types of threads I am reminded of all the pretty, big, fancy buildings out there in Vegas.

    I have seen them, they are real.


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smacksmiter:

    Good luck today...but whenever I see these types of threads I am reminded of all the pretty, big, fancy buildings out there in Vegas.

    I have seen them, they are real.


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!
     
    estes1717
    estes1717
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 27391
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:10 AM ET #9

     outright   GL
    Reply
     outright   GL
     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3468
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:11 AM ET #10

    ...gl... rooting for you...  will be on arky myself but need the points for my liking... 
    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply
    ...gl... rooting for you...  will be on arky myself but need the points for my liking... 
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:15 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!

    D

    23K? Does it say anywhere in yesterday's thread how much you were wagering on each game? No of course not...You usually  wager 1K a game unless specified so why was yesterday any different?

    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!

    D

    23K? Does it say anywhere in yesterday's thread how much you were wagering on each game? No of course not...You usually  wager 1K a game unless specified so why was yesterday any different?

     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:18 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    D

    23K? Does it say anywhere in yesterday's thread how much you were wagering on each game? No of course not...You usually  wager 1K a game unless specified so why was yesterday any different?


    I posted one ticket and then was told knowone cared.  So I was right you do care.  I can post the other tickets if you like.  Let me know loser.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thehuntman:

    D

    23K? Does it say anywhere in yesterday's thread how much you were wagering on each game? No of course not...You usually  wager 1K a game unless specified so why was yesterday any different?


    I posted one ticket and then was told knowone cared.  So I was right you do care.  I can post the other tickets if you like.  Let me know loser.
     
    Winning4Ever
    Winning4Ever
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 661
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:21 AM ET #13

    Hoping for the upset but imo Arkansas gives up far too many offensive rebounds to win a game against UK
    Reply
    Hoping for the upset but imo Arkansas gives up far too many offensive rebounds to win a game against UK
     
    dick747
    dick747
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5927
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:22 AM ET #14

    Smart insurance as I think you win with it.

    gl today Skin

     

                    ps takin' their money..........priceless!!

                                    

    Reply

    Smart insurance as I think you win with it.

    gl today Skin

     

                    ps takin' their money..........priceless!!

                                    

     
    pappadoc
    pappadoc
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 13606
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:22 AM ET #15

    I LIKE IT AND ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE +14
    Reply
    I LIKE IT AND ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE +14
     
    remeedella
    remeedella
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2346
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:23 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!

    I just cant take this garbage seriously, its hard to read 

    I know people do it, just, can't see you being one of them. And now with your +900 pick lmao
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I went 6-Wins and 1-Loss yesterday and took the books for $23K.  They are not getting it from me my friend.  I'm a one percent gambler I win money!!!!!!

    Books are putting limits on what I can bet!!!!!!!!

    I just cant take this garbage seriously, its hard to read 

    I know people do it, just, can't see you being one of them. And now with your +900 pick lmao
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:25 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by pappadoc:

    I LIKE IT AND ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE +14

    You won't be sorry my man!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pappadoc:

    I LIKE IT AND ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE +14

    You won't be sorry my man!!!!!!
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:28 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by remeedella:


    I just cant take this garbage seriously, its hard to read 

    I know people do it, just, can't see you being one of them. And now with your +900 pick lmao

    I bet on every game I post.  I realize losers like you can't bet the amounts I bet or probably don't bet at all because you are tapped out.  You are a clown and start your own thread because the garbage you spew does nothing to help forum.

    If you disagree give a reason why don't attack me I don't care if you believe the amounts I bet or not!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by remeedella:


    I just cant take this garbage seriously, its hard to read 

    I know people do it, just, can't see you being one of them. And now with your +900 pick lmao

    I bet on every game I post.  I realize losers like you can't bet the amounts I bet or probably don't bet at all because you are tapped out.  You are a clown and start your own thread because the garbage you spew does nothing to help forum.

    If you disagree give a reason why don't attack me I don't care if you believe the amounts I bet or not!!!!!!!!
     
    TopHog
    TopHog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 2667
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:31 AM ET #19

    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.
    Reply
    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.
     
    Susan31
    Susan31
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 2374
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:31 AM ET #20

    bol Skin24....I like them too
    Reply
    bol Skin24....I like them too
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:32 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Susan31:

    bol Skin24....I like them too

    Thanks
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan31:

    bol Skin24....I like them too

    Thanks
     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:33 AM ET #22

    iam going to go with you today....so if this hits its we both hit
    Reply
    iam going to go with you today....so if this hits its we both hit
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:33 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by TopHog:

    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.

    You are correct.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TopHog:

    Bobby Portis will have a monster game. He played terrible yesterday. Whole team played sloppy to be honest. They all wanted a rematch with UK.


    Remember my Hogs beat UK twice last season!! Arkansas will not be scared of UK.

    You are correct.
     
    Skin24
    Skin24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 2664
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:36 AM ET #24

    Arkansas beat Georgia 60-49 yesterday, but alos topped Tennesse 80-72 in a game that was a bigger blowut than the final score.

    The hogs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 50 points in previous game.  

    Bobby Portis is one of the best players in college basketball to match up with Kentucky's front line.
    Reply
    Arkansas beat Georgia 60-49 yesterday, but alos topped Tennesse 80-72 in a game that was a bigger blowut than the final score.

    The hogs are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing less than 50 points in previous game.  

    Bobby Portis is one of the best players in college basketball to match up with Kentucky's front line.
     
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 11:37 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I posted one ticket and then was told knowone cared.  So I was right you do care.  I can post the other tickets if you like.  Let me know loser.

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 

    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skin24:


    I posted one ticket and then was told knowone cared.  So I was right you do care.  I can post the other tickets if you like.  Let me know loser.

    I am far from being a loser but anyone can say they won this or won that like you do without ever posting a record or posting how much they are wagering on a game.

    I won over $600 yesterday which is a great day for me but I am not going to come on here and brag like you do because I never posted my plays or like you amounts per wager.

    Again why all of a sudden $23k on a 6-1 day when you said before you play a dime unless other wise stated. Anyone can post a ticket with any amount on it.....it isn't rocket science how to do it.

     

    Start being honest and when you post your plays put an amount with them. I can see why you have so many haters on here....Not because your a good capper but because of how you play the game. 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,255
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • PART DEUX 210
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,604
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,011
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.