LEANING to HOUSTON ....tips in a few....but NEED cheaper odds in live play IF STILL PLAYING WELL
CAN'T get cheaper odds as my COUGARS have raced out to a big lead....
CAN'T get cheaper odds as my COUGARS have raced out to a big lead....
CAN'T get cheaper odds as my COUGARS have raced out to a big lead....
Posted by fubah2 HAWKS -1.5 -110 @B365 ...exciting MEAC action! ...4:30pm ET tip...was 2- so took little maryland eastern shore ml -144 .. not the best move.. need a little break... WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO BB'S
Posted by fubah2 HAWKS -1.5 -110 @B365 ...exciting MEAC action! ...4:30pm ET tip...was 2- so took little maryland eastern shore ml -144 .. not the best move.. need a little break... WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO BB'S
Fubah: I see Jacksonville St at +4 on both of my books, they're the Dolphins and I'm assuming it's them but you bet it at -144, has the line moved significanly or am I trippin? Sorry for the probably dumb question.
Fubah: I see Jacksonville St at +4 on both of my books, they're the Dolphins and I'm assuming it's them but you bet it at -144, has the line moved significanly or am I trippin? Sorry for the probably dumb question.
They play Florida Gulf Coast . Bol
@beats723
Yep, Jacksonville Dolphins (Asun conf) were -131 @Pinnacle when I snatched them...Thanks for helping out, btw
I'm still racing against the clock to cap more games in both mens AND womens....but so far no womens bets...
I do have several MENS just about done, pending player status confirmations. No gaurantees that this will be a good day for me so CAUTION is the key word here (ie, bet small )
They play Florida Gulf Coast . Bol
@beats723
Yep, Jacksonville Dolphins (Asun conf) were -131 @Pinnacle when I snatched them...Thanks for helping out, btw
I'm still racing against the clock to cap more games in both mens AND womens....but so far no womens bets...
I do have several MENS just about done, pending player status confirmations. No gaurantees that this will be a good day for me so CAUTION is the key word here (ie, bet small )
