Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WOW!!! VCU being thumped early by weakass Chicago 4 - 17 and what was an 18.5 line has plunged to 7.5 Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team... LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Rams storm back to tie it @HT!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WOW!!! VCU being thumped early by weakass Chicago 4 - 17 and what was an 18.5 line has plunged to 7.5 Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team... LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WOW!!! VCU being thumped early by weakass Chicago 4 - 17 and what was an 18.5 line has plunged to 7.5 Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team... LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Sparty takes a lead??!
And in a blink of an eye......they trail by 10 with under 1:10 to go
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WOW!!! VCU being thumped early by weakass Chicago 4 - 17 and what was an 18.5 line has plunged to 7.5 Think I'll bite here because St.Peter's looks like they are going to phuckitup at home vs a weaker team... LIVE BET 21 - 35; VCU Rams -230 ml @B365
Sparty takes a lead??!
And in a blink of an eye......they trail by 10 with under 1:10 to go
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 5 - 1 with my *Best Bets tonight If VCU RAMS hang on to win SU, I will consider my REGRESSION over...closing Friday 7 - 5 VCU was down 14 pts in 1h, I grabbed them on a cheap ML for an 18.5 original home fav and they won by 14 7 - 5 Friday likely ends my regression I had lept out 20 - 7 run then 6 - 11 - 1 the past 6 days 7 - 4 today
Correction: 7 - 5 on Friday (not 7 - 4)
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: 5 - 1 with my *Best Bets tonight If VCU RAMS hang on to win SU, I will consider my REGRESSION over...closing Friday 7 - 5 VCU was down 14 pts in 1h, I grabbed them on a cheap ML for an 18.5 original home fav and they won by 14 7 - 5 Friday likely ends my regression I had lept out 20 - 7 run then 6 - 11 - 1 the past 6 days 7 - 4 today
HAWKS +2.5 -115 @pinn ...2pm ET tip NOT a *BB, but close...
CAUTION: while I think my regression/correction is likely over, I COULD be wrong about that!! I am resuming normal bet sizes but my picks are still on caution alert for possible backslide... ...It has happened before!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
HAWKS +2.5 -115 @pinn ...2pm ET tip NOT a *BB, but close...
CAUTION: while I think my regression/correction is likely over, I COULD be wrong about that!! I am resuming normal bet sizes but my picks are still on caution alert for possible backslide... ...It has happened before!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: HAWKS +2.5 -115 @pinn ...2pm ET tip NOT a *BB, but close... CAUTION: while I think my regression/correction is likely over, I COULD be wrong about that!! I am resuming normal bet sizes but my picks are still on caution alert for possible backslide... ...It has happened before!
LEAN to BADGERS for su win but need cheap ml in live play only IF OTHERWISE PLAYING WELL!!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: HAWKS +2.5 -115 @pinn ...2pm ET tip NOT a *BB, but close... CAUTION: while I think my regression/correction is likely over, I COULD be wrong about that!! I am resuming normal bet sizes but my picks are still on caution alert for possible backslide... ...It has happened before!
LEAN to BADGERS for su win but need cheap ml in live play only IF OTHERWISE PLAYING WELL!!!