. My regression/correction from that 29 - 7 hot streak last week is apparently NOT over!!!
REGRESSION ALERT!!!!!
Now back to reduced bet size in wake of an apparent bellyflop today! ![]()
90% of my picks ARE the better team to prevail.....
and 90% of those are LOSING outright..... ![]()
Now back to reduced bet size in wake of an apparent bellyflop today! ![]()
90% of my picks ARE the better team to prevail.....
and 90% of those are LOSING outright..... ![]()
STETSON loses at home by 2 pts....
STETSON loses at home by 2 pts....
It's all good Fubah, you warned us on regression which was cool of you to do, I didn't follow your advice but I appreciate you and your plays, sending positive vibes my man, let's get em late Saturday!
It's all good Fubah, you warned us on regression which was cool of you to do, I didn't follow your advice but I appreciate you and your plays, sending positive vibes my man, let's get em late Saturday!
I knew something up with American. Line movement was odd . I thought they won by 2 they lost by 2 . Smh .
Get em Fubah things will only go up from here
I knew something up with American. Line movement was odd . I thought they won by 2 they lost by 2 . Smh .
Get em Fubah things will only go up from here
Kennesaw -128 @pinn
Kennesaw -128 @pinn
Not a *BB ............thankfully........ FADE to profit! ![]()
Not a *BB ............thankfully........ FADE to profit! ![]()
0 - 3 so far today... 2more about to fall...... this is awful......
I'm using the SAME technique I have always used. See post #1 in this thread...
0 - 3 so far today... 2more about to fall...... this is awful......
I'm using the SAME technique I have always used. See post #1 in this thread...
Thanks.
Of course I'm not giving up....that would be quitting.... but it's bewildering more than upsetting because almost all these LOSERS are the better team and most of them HOMIES! Unbelievable! ![]()
Thanks.
Of course I'm not giving up....that would be quitting.... but it's bewildering more than upsetting because almost all these LOSERS are the better team and most of them HOMIES! Unbelievable! ![]()
